“MICHELLE MALKIN IS A C**T”

By thisistwitchy  •  April 7, 2005 04:09 PM

This is what passes for intellectual debate at Kevin Drum’s blog, Political Animal, hosted by the esteemed liberal magazine, the Washington Monthly.

Michelle Malkin is a cunt.

Posted by: hostile on April 7, 2005 at 11:17 AM | PERMALINK

Michelle Malkin is a cunt.

Check your talking points, dude. The Official Left-wing Anti-Malkin punch-word is “whore.”

Posted by: Once a dem on April 7, 2005 at 11:21 AM | PERMALINK

nope. hostile is right. she’s a cunt. Coulter is neither cunt nor whore. she’s a man. Maggie “Pay for Play” Gallagher is the whore.

Posted by: sean on April 7, 2005 at 11:24 AM | PERMALINK

Drum may argue he has no control over these bile-spewers. But Drum himself set the tone in his own shallow post on the Schiavo memo matter, in which he tells me and other bloggers to “just STFU” (“shut the f***k up” for the acronym-challeged). Does respected Monthly editor Charles Peters condone this rhetoric?

It’s clear that Drum has not actually read what I have written and reported on this matter, because in a post published at 2:25pm, he finally gets around to questioning Sen. Mel Martinez and his staff’s credibility on this–which I did first thing this morning at 5:06am. Drum, like Post reporter Mike Allen, also ignores my criticism of conservative blogger Josh Claybourn for spreading the allegation, based on four anonymous GOP sources, that a Democratic aide to Sen. Harry Reid had authored the memo. This is a story that deserves to be pursued. And when the MSM finally does pick up on, remember you read it here first.

But, hey, I’m just a c**t. And a whore. And I should just shut the f**k up. Right?

Reasoned analysis from Joe Gandelman.

And from my Immigration Blog posse member, Junkyard Blog’s Bryan Preston, who takes on the Kos people for Dowdifying.

Posted in: Uncategorized

Super Sunday open thread: I’m just in it for the food this year

February 1, 2015 02:29 PM by Doug Powers

superbowl

Plus whatever else you want to talk about

Hypocrisy whopper: Warren Buffett helps finance Burger King’s US tax reduction

August 26, 2014 10:24 AM by Doug Powers

buffettobama1

“Economic patriotism”

The novels of Carole Malkin

August 15, 2014 01:51 PM by Michelle Malkin

Screen Shot 2014-08-15 at 3.53.07 PM

Obama admin/Israeli relations summed up in one photo

July 23, 2014 08:31 PM by Doug Powers

oddcouple

Reporting for awkward

Harry Reid: The border is secure (and if not the Koch brothers are to blame anyway)

July 15, 2014 09:32 PM by Doug Powers