– Yet another liberal talk radio show… this time it’s Al Sharpton. Brian Maloney provides background and explains why it will fail.
– More dismal ratings for Air America in Boston and San Francisco (scroll to end of post).
– All Things Conservative highlights A Fatwa We Can Live With
– Mrs. Spoons shows Mr. Spoons the love of a good woman (must read).
– Violent OBL protesters in Orange County.
– Shake-ups on the left side of the ‘sphere.
– A U.S. Senate seat is in play in Maryland.
– Patterico explains a Michael Kinsley joke to NewsMax.
– Lonewacko derides Seattle’s “heat wave”
– Signs of a housing bubble: more than a third of new mortgages in the Washington DC area are interest-only loans. Prices in upper Montgomery County, Md., have doubled in the past five years.blog comments powered by Disqus
December 3, 2009 12:51 PM by Michelle Malkin
September 4, 2009 08:56 AM by Michelle Malkin
August 6, 2009 11:37 AM by Michelle Malkin
November 10, 2008 03:36 PM by Michelle Malkin
September 24, 2008 10:37 AM by Michelle Malkin