A moonbat organization called “World Can’t Wait” will be protesting across the country on Wednesday Nov. 2 to mourn the one-year anniversary of President Bush’s re-election. (Hat tip: Reader Scott S.) In NYC, the group’s members are warming up tonight with bizarre Halloween rituals including the following:
Presenting the Future of Horrors Under Bush
- Ominous-looking Promise Keeper-type men in suits carrying enlarged “books” with the “title” Bible Taken Literally.
- Prisoners wearing pink triangles – some could have bloodied stones attached to their heads (signs on them could read, “Jailed/Executed For Being Gay”)
- Women in white shrouds with large/visible/bloody hangers and blood stains
- People dressed as Guantanamo/Abu Ghraib prisoners (orange jumpsuits with pillow-cases on head + dpg leashes) + army personnel holding leashes on prisoners, pushing them along, etc., and one person dressed as Bush/Dracula.
- People dressed as doctors with nooses around their necks (or a large bullet wound) and black hoods over their heads, with a sign that says, “Executed For Providing Abortions”
- People in the green WCW t-shirts, who will saturate the crowd in stickers/calls
- “Bush’s Future, If We Accept It: Halloween Decadence Banned; Torture Legalized” (This could be carried by submissive women (maybe wearing bonnets, long pastel-colored skirts, long-sleeved shirts, etc., and signs that say, “submissive wife” or something)
- “2008 is Too Late! Real Horrors Are Already Here!”
- “It Doesn’t Have to Be This Way: Nov 2: NO SCHOOL. NO WORK. UNION SQUARE. NOON”
- Two Days Til The Beginning of the End of the Bush Regime!
The freaks come out at night…
While we’re on the subject of spooks, I just got this MoveOn.org e-mail:
Dear MoveOn member,
This morning, with his administration growing weaker by the day, President Bush caved to pressure from the radical fringe of the Republican Party and nominated Samuel Alito to replace Sandra Day O’Connor on the Supreme Court. Alito is a notoriously right-wing judge on the Third Circuit Court of Appeals. He has consistently ruled to strip basic protections from workers, women, minorities and the disabled in favor of unchecked power for corporations and special interests.
That’s why today we’re joining the fight with an emergency petition to the Senate, calling on them to stand up for ordinary Americans and reject Alito’s nomination. We’re aiming to gather a quarter million signatures and comments in the next 48 hours.
Bush’s ploy to woo the far-right could reshape the High Court for decades to come—but we don’t have to let that happen. The president’s rock-bottom approval ratings and the scandals engulfing virtually every Republican leader have broken the spell of the right-wing spin machine. If we all speak up, together we have the power to stop this radical nominee.
Boo! Here’s another liberal character straight out of Night of the Living Dead.
Stretch of the millennium: How the Hobby Lobby ruling could help the Taliban deny kids polio vaccine
July 5, 2014 10:54 AM by Doug Powers
March 13, 2014 12:20 AM by Doug Powers
January 29, 2014 02:57 AM by Michelle Malkin
July 22, 2013 11:31 PM by Doug Powers
July 10, 2013 11:48 AM by Doug Powers