1. Join Shauna Fleming’s campaign to send thank-you cards and valentines to our troops.
2. Support Operation Homelink to help provide computers to either parents or spouses of deployed service men and women in the ranks of E-1 through E-5, enabling email communications between families and their loved ones deployed outside of the continental United States.
3. E-mail a message of support to our troops now.
4. Give to Project Valour-IT, which provides voice-controlled software and laptop computers to wounded Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines recovering from hand and arm injuries or amputations at major military medical centers.
5. Crochet hats and blankets for the troops.
6.Donate to the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, which provides college scholarship grants, along with financial aid and educational counseling, to the children of Special Operations personnel who were killed in an operational mission or training accident.
7. Support the Army Emergency Relief Fund.
8. Support the Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society.
9. Support the Air Force Aid Society.
10. Give to the Freedom Alliance scholarship fund.
11. Help build Homes for Our Troops.
12. Support American Snipers.
13. Donate to Fisher House.
14. Buy grocery certificates for military families.
15. Donate frequent flyer miles to our troops.
16. Join the Marine Care Package Project.
17. Support the Wounded Warrior Project.
18. Sponsor a Soldier Ride.
19. Help Operation Uplink send calling cards to the troops.
20. Support Operation Baby Love, which helps military moms with newborns.
21. Adopt a platoon.
22. Donate books for soldiers.
23. Join Operation Air Conditioner.
24. Support the Angels of Mercy.
25. Immunize your children from Joel Stein disease by teaching them to give thanks and say prayers every night for our men and women in uniform who have freely and bravely volunteered to defend America wherever and whenever duty calls.
August 31, 2015 08:57 PM by Doug Powers
February 1, 2015 02:29 PM by Doug Powers
August 26, 2014 10:24 AM by Doug Powers
August 15, 2014 01:51 PM by Michelle Malkin
July 23, 2014 08:31 PM by Doug Powers