The moonbats strike back

By Michelle Malkin  •  April 17, 2006 08:17 PM

The anti-troops brigade at UC Santa Cruz has now called in the left-wing blogosphere’s kings of hate to attack me. For what? For linking to a Students Against War press release bragging about booting military recruiters off campus and for re-posting publicly available contact info for the SAW press machine.

See here and here for background.

The unhinged lefty bloggers who did and said nothing to condemn the violent tactics of the UC Santa Cruz thugs are treating me like I’m the terrorist. I’m not going to bother linking. You can find their trash easily enough on any search engine. While they whine about the death threats that SAW organizers allegedly received, you should see the filth and threats against my family that their minions are sending. Here’s an uncensored sample (and by the way, the disclaimer on my contact page makes clear, “All e-mail is subject to print, including your name. If you don’t want me to publish your e-mail, or if you would like to remain anonymous, just let me know.”):

From: Joe Smith joejoe90211@yahoo.com
Date: Apr 17, 2006 7:48 PM
Subject: You belong in prison.You are a disgusting waste of oxygen.

You WILL burn in hell you disgusting cunt.

From: NorthCentralGuy@aol.com NorthCentralGuy@aol.com
Mailed-By: aol.com
Date: Apr 17, 2006 7:47 PM
Subject: TIP

Someone ought to sew your cunt up with barbed wire. Not that it gets any use, you facist, hate spewing, disgraceful piece of shit.

Michael McPherson michaelmc123@comcast.net
6:42 pm (1 hour ago)

You are a fucking slanty-eyed cunt.

Have a nice day

From: outorsafe@adelphia.net outorsafe@adelphia.net
Mailed-By: adelphia.net
Date: Apr 17, 2006 6:31

you miserable cunt… too bad your parents were not killed in a war…

From: James Ventura jvent68@yahoo.com
Date: Apr 17, 2006 3:45 PM
Subject: you are a CUNT

From: Steve McQueen michellemalkintraitorous@hotmail.com
Mailed-By: hotmail.com
Date: Apr 17, 2006 7:24 PM
Subject: You are a traitor

Ms. Malkin,

Your decision to release the contact information of people who disagree with
you is reprehensible, irresponsible and ignorant. If you had a conscious I
would expect you to be ashamed of yourself, but I know you do not.

To leave it on your site after they have requested it be taken down AND
after your supporters have made death threats against them is disgusting.

Grow up, you fucking princess.

From: JBD jaked1963@yahoo.com
Date: Apr 17, 2006 8:17 PM
Subject: I guess it’s time…

To post not only YOUR personal information on the web, but that of your family as well…After all, Michelle, it’s only fair. Hmmm…who should we start with and where shall we post it? You are a reprehensible excuse of a human being.

Jake Daab
Chicago, IL

Craig Mayor trilevel@shaw.ca
Date: Apr 17, 2006 7:24 PM
Subject: chink scum

listen chink

leave the students alone

lets call YOUR friends and family

From: J. Beeson emg@cox.net
Mailed-By: cox.net
Date: Apr 17, 2006 8:44 PM
Subject: UCSC Death Threats

Fuck you for printing those SAW numbers, you bitch. Hope you get harassed and your numbers printed. Did I say “fuck you”….Oh yeah…I guess I did. Bitch.

I’m happy to see that there are a few Daily Kos commenters who have their heads screwed on straight:

kossaw.jpg

kossaw002.jpg

Reader Jozef points out that in addition to the website I linked to that still has the SAW contact information publicly available to anyone, there are several other sites that also still list the information as of 9:25pm EDT:

Here.

Here.

Here.

Writes Jozef: “Concerning your latest post on threats received for posting the contact information of the UCSC students, I was wondering about one thing: will the same e-mail writers send similar e-mails to Indymedia, Infoshop News and Oread Daily, all of which continue to feature the original SAW press release?”

Another nut blogger has set up a mailbomb system for his readers. I’ve reported the abuse to Google, but don’t expect any response. Here is the header information for the saboteur:

X-Gmail-Received: 70209d0fa15ce180c025dad4ba92f15d02abe680
Delivered-To: writemalkin@gmail.com
Received: by 10.49.67.15 with SMTP id u15cs127135nfk;
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 17:29:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.54.95.4 with SMTP id s4mr2584275wrb;
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 17:29:51 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path:
Received: from smtpout19-01.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net (smtpout19-01.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net [68.178.232.17])
by mx.gmail.com with SMTP id 27si2765699wrl.2006.04.17.17.29.51;
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 17:29:51 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (gmail.com: domain of mashuqur@linhost223.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net designates 68.178.232.17 as permitted sender)
Received: (qmail 24936 invoked from network); 18 Apr 2006 00:29:51 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO linhost223.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net) ([68.178.211.7])
(envelope-sender )
by smtpout19-01.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net (qmail-ldap-1.03) with SMTP
for writemalkin@gmail.com; 18 Apr 2006 00:29:51 -0000
Received: from linhost223.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by linhost223.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net (8.12.11.20060308/8.12.11) with ESMTP id k3I0TpoP018567
for writemalkin@gmail.com; Mon, 17 Apr 2006 17:29:51 -0700
Received: (from mashuqur@localhost)
by linhost223.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net (8.12.11.20060308/8.12.11/Submit) id k3I0Tpno018565;Mon, 17 Apr 2006 17:29:51 -0700
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 17:29:51 -0700
Message-Id: 200604180029.k3I0Tpno018565@linhost223.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net

All this because I think the punks at UC Santa Cruz who ran our military recruiters off their campus should be held accountable.

Punks.

Oh, my stomach hurts from laughing. Now, they are raising money to try and sue me.

And unhinged propagandist Keith Olbermann misleads whatever viewers he has and names me the World’s Worst Person of the day (click link for video – .WMV file)…on a day when a Palestianian suicide bomber committed a bloody, brutal act of terrorism against innocent civilians at a Tel Aviv restaurant and Hamas officials rallied behind the carnage.

More from Olbermann Watch.

Oh, and for the record–not that the facts matter to the unhinged–not one of the three SAW students whose contact information is still publicly accessible across several websites has e-mailed me [*or phoned me or contacted me in any other way*] as of 12:30am EDT 4/18 [*as of 10:00am EDT*] to request that I remove anything.

Brainster’s Blog has more background on the SAW punks.

Previous:

More thuggery at Santa Cruz
Cut off tax money for UC Santa Cruz!
Seditious Santa Cruz vs. America
UC Santa Cruz hates our troops

~ For the latest breaking news, be sure to join Michelle's Email List:
Posted in: Keith Olbermann,Kos

Keith Olbermann to Join Forces with Al Gore? — Updated

February 7, 2011 10:22 PM by Doug Powers

MSNBC Leans Forward, Pushes Olbermann Out the Door

January 22, 2011 12:53 AM by Doug Powers

Support Olbermann? No freaking way; Poll added

November 5, 2010 04:33 PM by Michelle Malkin

Good night and good riddance.

Real or wax? You decide.