Hillary’s Southern accent comes back!

By Michelle Malkin  •  April 21, 2007 08:46 PM

Update: The video is back up.

***Update: Well, isn’t that interesting. The video has been removed.***

***Update: Here’s another working link to the video.***

Like all the other Democrat presidential candidates, Hillary paid homage at Al Sharpton’s demagogue-a-thon this week in NYC. Her made-for-black-audiences accent, which first surfaced in Selma in March, is back. It’s quite a drawl, y’all:

Partial transcript via the NY Observer:

“We have to reform our government,” she said. “The abuses that have gone on in the last six years — I don’t think we know the half of it yet. You know, when I walk into the Oval Office in January of 2009, I’m afraid I’m going to lift up the rug and I’m going to see so much stuff under there.”

…”You know, what is it about us always having to clean up after people?” she asked. “But this is not just going to be picking up socks off the floor. This is going to be cleaning up the government.”

Flashback: My Fair Lady, Southern Style

Flashback: Hillary fakes a southern accent

Posted in: Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton sorry if any coal workers believed what she said about putting them out of business

May 3, 2016 12:44 PM by Doug Powers

hillarycoal

“Clarification,” Clinton-style!

Leader of new proletarian revolution Hillary Clinton observes May Day (open thread)

May 1, 2016 10:23 AM by Doug Powers

hillarystrike

Plus: Satanists offended that Boehner compared Cruz to Lucifer

Because they care: Will Ferrell to assist Hillary’s push for Alzheimer’s awareness with planned Reagan mockumentary; Updated

April 27, 2016 08:40 PM by Doug Powers

ferrell

The compassion of our Hollywood betters is unmatched

Trump wins all 5 Tuesday primaries, Hillary pours hot sauce on Bernie’s chances

April 26, 2016 08:51 PM by Doug Powers

trumpprimary

Inevitable?

DWS: Hillary was most transparent secretary of state ever (*Disclaimer: If you don’t count her secret server)

April 25, 2016 09:43 PM by Doug Powers

schultz1

When life gives you lemons…