Hillary’s Southern accent comes back!

By Michelle Malkin  •  April 21, 2007 08:46 PM

Update: The video is back up.

***Update: Well, isn’t that interesting. The video has been removed.***

***Update: Here’s another working link to the video.***

Like all the other Democrat presidential candidates, Hillary paid homage at Al Sharpton’s demagogue-a-thon this week in NYC. Her made-for-black-audiences accent, which first surfaced in Selma in March, is back. It’s quite a drawl, y’all:

Partial transcript via the NY Observer:

“We have to reform our government,” she said. “The abuses that have gone on in the last six years — I don’t think we know the half of it yet. You know, when I walk into the Oval Office in January of 2009, I’m afraid I’m going to lift up the rug and I’m going to see so much stuff under there.”

…”You know, what is it about us always having to clean up after people?” she asked. “But this is not just going to be picking up socks off the floor. This is going to be cleaning up the government.”

Flashback: My Fair Lady, Southern Style

Flashback: Hillary fakes a southern accent

Posted in: Hillary Clinton

Anti-Wall St. crusader Hillary Clinton explains accepting $675k from Goldman Sachs: ‘That’s what they offered’

February 3, 2016 09:43 PM by Doug Powers

hillary3

Progressive capitalism explained

Circle of life: Former attorney general appears in ad supporting Dem candidate under FBI investigation

February 3, 2016 07:48 AM by Doug Powers

holder3

Supreme Court Justice audition tape, take one!

State Dept. deems a couple dozen yoga-related Hillary emails too classified for even a redacted release

January 29, 2016 06:30 PM by Doug Powers

hillaryhearing

“No individual too big to jail” has exceptions

Spit-take: Hillary says it’s time somebody’s held accountable for endangering Americans

January 27, 2016 09:10 PM by Doug Powers

spittake

The Compunction Express does not make a stop at Clinton Station

Why does Ben Cohen’s Bernie Sanders ice cream have such a rich flavor? The secret’s in the irony

January 26, 2016 10:12 AM by Doug Powers