Support the mission, oppose the surrender lobby

By Michelle Malkin  •  September 10, 2007 08:57 PM

Sign the Stand By The Mission Petition!

Okay, people. The Code Pinkos got their turn. Now, it’s your turn to be heard. This is the petition of the Victory Caucus. Make your voice count:

Hey, did you know that MoveOn.org might have gotten a huge advertising rate discount for its despicable smear ad?

Stand by for liveblogging of Brit Hume’s exclusive interview with Gen. Petraeus and Ambassador Crocker.

Update 9:51pm Eastern. Hume brings up the MoveOn.org ad. What role did the WH/Pentagon play in your testimony? Petraeus: “I gave my assessment and recommendations to my chain of command, but the testimony was mine. I wrote it. I did not clear it or provide a copy to anyone.” Crocker says the same.

Here we go…

9pm Eastern. Hume invites Gen. Petraeus to give a synopsis of his testimony. Isn’t it good to see the grown-ups talking without interruption? Gen. Petraeus is reviewing the slides from his House testimony.

Allah’s analysis and unresolved questions here.

~ For the latest breaking news, be sure to join Michelle's Email List:
Posted in: Iraq

State Dept’s Marie Harf: Hey, the spread of ISIS surprised even ISIS

September 29, 2014 10:03 PM by Doug Powers

harf

If you think about it, we’re lucky to still be alive

Obama on 60 Minutes: US responding militarily with few global partners part of ‘how we roll’

September 29, 2014 07:56 AM by Doug Powers

obamaweights

Who ya gonna call?

Obama fires up Air Force One, Marine One, huge motorcade to deliver climate change warning at UN

September 23, 2014 01:33 PM by Doug Powers

obamacoffee

Plus: Coffee salute

Obama announces lack of strategy against ISIS; Strategy firmly in place for Friday’s fundraisers

August 28, 2014 07:05 PM by Doug Powers

suitobama

Comfort zones

Eric Holder’s Justice Dept. opens ‘criminal investigation’ into ISIS beheading of James Foley

August 21, 2014 10:11 AM by Doug Powers

holder

We will find you, and we will give you a fair civilian trial in Manhattan