Mark Steyn is having a book sale to help raise money for Canadian bloggers under siege by the sharia brigade. Warman Wednesday is named after the lawsuit-happy tool, Richard Warman. Go get some Steyn stash and support free speech.
Ezra Levant has all your latest updates on the case.
The defendants are:
• Ezra Levant (famous for his stirring YouTube video of his confrontation with the Canadian Human Rights tribunal after he published the “Mohammed Cartoons”)
• FreeDominion.ca (Canada’s answer to FreeRepublic.com)
• Kate McMillan of SmallDeadAnimals.com
• Jonathan Kay of the National Post daily newspaper and its in-house blog
• Kathy Shaidle of FiveFeetOfFury.com
Reminder: The Nose on Your Face is also selling t-shirts with all profits going to the bloggers being sued by Richard Warman. Go here.
Related: Lona Manning at The American Thinker examines the “progressive” censors up north.blog comments powered by Disqus
September 13, 2012 11:30 AM by Michelle Malkin
June 28, 2011 10:21 PM by Michelle Malkin
July 31, 2010 09:45 AM by Doug Powers
May 26, 2010 10:28 AM by Michelle Malkin
February 13, 2009 10:23 AM by Michelle Malkin