Veepstakes: Pooh-Silky ’08!

By Michelle Malkin  •  June 20, 2008 01:25 AM

The Congressional Black Caucus forwarded two names to Barack Obama’s veep team: Sam Nunn and John Edwards. (Story at Townhall.) The Nunn pick is in line with what I wrote about the veepstakes in February:

Obama’s pick is a bit more difficult to game out. I think he’d also go for an older “statesman” type to bolster his weak foreign policy/national security credentials. I’m thinking Lee Hamilton. Moderate Democrat. Long resume with experience on the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, the Iraq Study group, Hart-Rudman Commission, the President’s Homeland Security Advisory Council, and, of course, the 9/11 Commission circus.

Nunn would bring weight and gravitas to the ticket.

John Edwards would bring what? Hairspray?

Seriously?

What’s the Congressional Black Caucus thinking? Beats the hell out of me. We won’t look a gift pony in the mouth, though. Pooh-Silky ’08 is great fodder for the army of Photoshoppers!

Speaking of which, I have to get in another Pooh photoshop. This one’s from reader Erin. Instant classic:

1apoohcrew.jpg

Reminds me of Allahpundit’s 2004 classic:

1atub.jpg

The more things change…

Thursday open thread: Hillary talks gun control in wake of Va. shootings; Pentagon conforms ISIS threat to match WH narrative

August 27, 2015 08:37 AM by Doug Powers

hillarychillin

Just chillin’ in Opportunist-ville

EO signed by Obama in 2009 could doom Hillary’s ‘classified email’ excuses, but at least Biden is smiling

August 26, 2015 05:05 AM by Doug Powers

hillarypresser

BS alarm dies from exhaustion

Obama torches 20,000 gallons of gas to warn that ‘fossil fuel interests’ are conspiring against ‘clean energy’

August 24, 2015 09:10 PM by Doug Powers

solyndra-obama-3-1

Because it worked so well the first time

Total coincidence: Biden meets with Fauxcahontas; Hillary interrupts Hamptons vacation to campaign (Sunday open thread)

August 23, 2015 08:29 AM by Doug Powers

hillarybiden

Game change?

Categories: 2016 Campaign, Barack Obama, Corruption, Democrats, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden