Conspiracy theory vid of the day: Fear the low rainbows!

By See-Dubya  •  August 8, 2008 11:54 AM

Here’s a goofy one for a slow Friday: Brian Ledbetter has unearthed a wonderful new conspiracy theory video. (If his embedded video doesn’t play–it hangs up after 30 seconds for me–check the YouTube version here.)

Call her a Rainbow Truther. When you believe in an all-powerful cabal of puppetmasters, it becomes the default explanation for any anomaly in your universe. Hurricane in New Orleans? Blame Bush, or the Zionists, or the Oil Companies. See a rainbow in your sprinkler? Same thing.

Of course, some of us highly-placed Party Members within VRWC know the real explanation for funky rainbows.

________

Speaking of conspiracy theorists: I went to the DMV by Dulles Airport the other day to switch my license over to Virginia. Directly in front of the entrance, clearly on state property, a group of Lyndon Larouche supporters had set up a booth and were handing out their nutball literature. There was a security guy inside who didn’t seem to take notice.

Can kooks like the Larouchebags do that, legally? I was in a hurry, so I didn’t want to make a scene. But I’m pretty sure that running a political booth on the grounds of a state agency is a no-no.
___________________

{Posted by See-dubya}

Hillary Clinton sorry if any coal workers believed what she said about putting them out of business

May 3, 2016 12:44 PM by Doug Powers

hillarycoal

“Clarification,” Clinton-style!

Perfect: John Kerry opposes offshore tax havens the same way he leads by example on climate change

April 26, 2016 09:21 AM by Doug Powers

kerry9

Do as he says, not as he does!

Eco-warriors Barack & Michelle Obama make sure Earth Day smells as much like jet exhaust as possible

April 22, 2016 05:09 AM by Doug Powers

jet_exhaust

Separate international flights we can believe in!

Enjoying the weather? It’s because climate change is ABOUT TO KILL US!

April 21, 2016 05:43 PM by Doug Powers

globalwarming

Now even the nice days are BAD news

Dems’ CO2 alarmism leaves Ted Cruz breathless; Bernie Sanders uses private charter for Rome trip, exhaling all the way (Open thread)

April 17, 2016 08:56 AM by Doug Powers

menu

Being a socialist “for the people” doesn’t mean you can’t eat like a King!

Categories: Enviro-nitwits, Feature Story, global warming, Hollyweird, Barack Obama, Democrats, GOP