Caught on live audio: The media sexist insults begin

By Michelle Malkin  •  August 29, 2008 12:13 PM

Received a disturbing tip this morning from a reader in Denver, whose secretary was listening to a live news feed this morning as the media awaited the McCain/Palin announcement. You won’t be surprised by what was said about Gov. Palin and who apparently said it. Expect more of this. A lot more.

Reader Brian wrote:

My secretary was just listening to channel 7 news on the thedenverchannel.com online.

The news guys had the audio on and did not know it.

They commented that they think McCain and Palin must be sleeping together.

They commented about Sara(h) Palin’s nice ass.

They said a lot of very unseemly things.

This seems like a big deal and they should be called on it. My secretary sent them an e-mail and they immediately cut off the audio…

…For myself, as the father of a little girl who I want recognized for her accomplishments and hard work, it was pretty offensive.

A senior news editor at Denver’s ABC 7 said the feed was a CNN pool feed and that the camera was among a group of news photographers.

I’ve asked for further comment from the station about the feed. If you happened to hear it in your area, let me know.

The Obamedia is going to slip up and show its ugly side more than once between now and November.

You watch.

Posted in: Media Bias

Court confiscates Obama’s pen and phone on executive amnesty while the AP does their thing

November 10, 2015 08:59 AM by Doug Powers

Heartless laws holding back benevolent president

Bill Nye the Authoritarian Guy: Get toxic climate change deniers ‘out of our discourse’

November 9, 2015 06:44 AM by Doug Powers

Submit, fossil fuel-burning heretics, or the Climate Crusaders will hunt you down in a 747

Sex in the balance: CNN sounds alarm about the latest thing climate change is killing

November 6, 2015 10:19 PM by Doug Powers

If you can’t get a date you can always jump a shark

Ted Cruz nails media’s selective fawning, Hillary brushes off GOP debate with Benghazi hearing clip

October 29, 2015 07:36 AM by Doug Powers

Understanding the co-opponent

Benghazi victim’s distraught mother still getting no answers from the Obama admin but damn, what a great 10 days Hillary had!

October 27, 2015 01:50 PM by Doug Powers