Caught on live audio: The media sexist insults begin

By Michelle Malkin  •  August 29, 2008 12:13 PM

Received a disturbing tip this morning from a reader in Denver, whose secretary was listening to a live news feed this morning as the media awaited the McCain/Palin announcement. You won’t be surprised by what was said about Gov. Palin and who apparently said it. Expect more of this. A lot more.

Reader Brian wrote:

My secretary was just listening to channel 7 news on the thedenverchannel.com online.

The news guys had the audio on and did not know it.

They commented that they think McCain and Palin must be sleeping together.

They commented about Sara(h) Palin’s nice ass.

They said a lot of very unseemly things.

This seems like a big deal and they should be called on it. My secretary sent them an e-mail and they immediately cut off the audio…

…For myself, as the father of a little girl who I want recognized for her accomplishments and hard work, it was pretty offensive.

A senior news editor at Denver’s ABC 7 said the feed was a CNN pool feed and that the camera was among a group of news photographers.

I’ve asked for further comment from the station about the feed. If you happened to hear it in your area, let me know.

The Obamedia is going to slip up and show its ugly side more than once between now and November.

You watch.

Posted in: Media Bias

Ted Cruz’s AP halo looks a lot different than Obama’s AP halo

June 22, 2015 09:47 AM by Doug Powers

obamacruz

A study in contrasting coverage

Pulitzer Prize committee, look no further: New York Times blows the lid off Rubio traffic citations

June 5, 2015 02:11 PM by Doug Powers

trafficcitations

Dems don’t really want to talk about driving infractions, do they?

NBC News thinking ‘creatively’ about new role for Brian Williams (which is what got him into trouble in the first place)

June 1, 2015 09:55 AM by Doug Powers

mcbragg

Nightly “Anchor McBragg” segment in the works?

Perfect: Fake scientist and obsequious CNN anchor use manufactured stat to mock ‘climate change deniers’

May 30, 2015 05:59 AM by Doug Powers

nye

The science is unsettled

George Stephanopoulos will recuse himself from GOP debates, but if you need uranium he might still be able to hook you up

May 14, 2015 08:28 PM by Doug Powers

steffy

The “impartial media” joke that keeps on giving

Categories: 2016 Campaign, Bill Clinton, Corruption, Democrats, Hillary Clinton, Media Bias