Rahm-a-drama: “Beet red” and “pissed” with the MSM

By Michelle Malkin  •  December 12, 2008 04:31 PM

Awwwww. Rahm Emanuel can’t stand the heat. So, he’s blaming the media. ABC News says he’s “beet red” and “pissed” that he can’t go anywhere without someone asking question about his role in Blago-gate.

It’s a hard-knock life:

The president-elect’s chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel, said today he won’t go to the Chicago presidential transition offices in order to avoid reporters trying to ask him whether he had contact with Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich about the Senate seat vacated by Barack Obama’s election.

Emanuel appeared “beet-red,” according to an ABC News cameraman who was invited inside by Emanuel to use his bathroom this morning.

“I’m getting regular death threats. You’ve put my home address on national television. I’m pissed at the networks. You’ve intruded too much, ” Emanuel said, according to the cameraman.

A spokesman for Emanuel said he later showed up at the office, apparently able to sneak out of the house without being seen by reporters waiting to ask him questions.

(link)

Toughen up, sweetie. You’re from Chicago. Remember?

Meantime, Blago’s chief of staff resigned. But Blago’s still holding on.

Posted in: Corruption

Lincoln Chafee dooms candidacy after reminding DNC crowd he’s been scandal-free for 30 years

August 28, 2015 04:28 PM by Doug Powers

noyoudidnt

Final nail in campaign coffin driven

EO signed by Obama in 2009 could doom Hillary’s ‘classified email’ excuses, but at least Biden is smiling

August 26, 2015 05:05 AM by Doug Powers

hillarypresser

BS alarm dies from exhaustion

Total coincidence: Biden meets with Fauxcahontas; Hillary interrupts Hamptons vacation to campaign (Sunday open thread)

August 23, 2015 08:29 AM by Doug Powers

hillarybiden

Game change?

The pantsuit of shamelessness: Hillary now blaming State Dept’s ‘ridiculous classification rules’

August 21, 2015 02:34 PM by Doug Powers

hillarypresser

Attempting to wipe the past clean with a cloth