Obama: “I screwed up”

By Michelle Malkin  •  February 3, 2009 06:50 PM

FAIL.

Screw up, move up, no consequences for the Screwer-Upper-In-Chief.

Cue “I’m Sorry” and let’s talk about my glistening pecs again, shall we?:

President Barack Obama is taking responsibility for mistakes in the handling of the tax controversy that led to Tom Daschle’s withdrawal as President Barack Obama’s nominee to be health and human services secretary, saying: “I screwed up.”

The president did a series of back-to-back television interviews in which the subject of failed nominees was a top subject.

Obama told NBC “I’m frustrated with myself” for unintentionally sending a message that there are “two sets of rules” for paying taxes, “one for prominent people and one for ordinary folks.”

“I take responsibility for this mistake,” he told Fox News.

(link)

Yes, it’s a little late to be worrying about sending a message about “two sets of rules.”

The vid’s here.

Posted in: Barack Obama

Thursday open thread: Hillary talks gun control in wake of Va. shootings; Pentagon conforms ISIS threat to match WH narrative

August 27, 2015 08:37 AM by Doug Powers

hillarychillin

Just chillin’ in Opportunist-ville

EO signed by Obama in 2009 could doom Hillary’s ‘classified email’ excuses, but at least Biden is smiling

August 26, 2015 05:05 AM by Doug Powers

hillarypresser

BS alarm dies from exhaustion

Obama torches 20,000 gallons of gas to warn that ‘fossil fuel interests’ are conspiring against ‘clean energy’

August 24, 2015 09:10 PM by Doug Powers

solyndra-obama-3-1

Because it worked so well the first time

Total coincidence: Biden meets with Fauxcahontas; Hillary interrupts Hamptons vacation to campaign (Sunday open thread)

August 23, 2015 08:29 AM by Doug Powers

hillarybiden

Game change?

Categories: 2016 Campaign, Barack Obama, Corruption, Democrats, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden