Obama: “I screwed up”

By Michelle Malkin  •  February 3, 2009 06:50 PM

FAIL.

Screw up, move up, no consequences for the Screwer-Upper-In-Chief.

Cue “I’m Sorry” and let’s talk about my glistening pecs again, shall we?:

President Barack Obama is taking responsibility for mistakes in the handling of the tax controversy that led to Tom Daschle’s withdrawal as President Barack Obama’s nominee to be health and human services secretary, saying: “I screwed up.”

The president did a series of back-to-back television interviews in which the subject of failed nominees was a top subject.

Obama told NBC “I’m frustrated with myself” for unintentionally sending a message that there are “two sets of rules” for paying taxes, “one for prominent people and one for ordinary folks.”

“I take responsibility for this mistake,” he told Fox News.

(link)

Yes, it’s a little late to be worrying about sending a message about “two sets of rules.”

The vid’s here.

Posted in: Barack Obama

While the focus was on New Hampshire, SCOTUS knocked the teeth out of Obama’s Clean Power Plan

February 10, 2016 07:58 AM by Doug Powers

obamaskyrocket

Necessary skyrocketing of energy prices put on hold

Circle of life: Former attorney general appears in ad supporting Dem candidate under FBI investigation

February 3, 2016 07:48 AM by Doug Powers

holder3

Supreme Court Justice audition tape, take one!

The Day After the Day After Tomorrow: Leo DiCaprio to produce ‘post apocalyptic’ climate change film

February 2, 2016 09:45 PM by Doug Powers

goreleo

Meanwhile, script for “Hypocrite-World” unlikely to get Hollywood green-light

Historic deal partner update: Obama admin blasts ‘unconscionable’ Iran medal ceremony

February 2, 2016 11:32 AM by Doug Powers

kerryplane

And the medal for gullibility goes to…

The price of legacy-building: White House admits Iran might use sanction relief funds for terrorism

January 21, 2016 05:48 PM by Doug Powers