Congresswoman Bank of OneUnited responds

By Michelle Malkin  •  March 13, 2009 06:17 PM

Congresswoman Bank of OneUnited (a.k.a. Maxine Waters) is spitting mad about the attention her business ties and conflicts of interest are receiving.

She issued a massively long statement today lashing back. You can read it here.

Cliff Notes version:

I am proud of my role as a race-based shakedown artist.

And all you all who dare question my crony husband or me are RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACIST!

If you are in the L.A. area, you should know that Congresswoman Bank of OneUnited will be holding public meetings on the porkulus.

Got questions for her?

Go!

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Los Angeles) is scheduled to host two town hall meetings Saturday in the L.A. area to allow members of the public to share their views on the Obama administration’s economic stimulus package and how it might affect them, their families and the community.

The first meeting is scheduled from 10 a.m. to noon at the Inglewood Public Library at 101 W. Manchester Blvd. in Inglewood.

Another session will follow from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at the Little Theater at Los Angeles Southwest College at 1600 W. Imperial Highway in Los Angeles.

— Ann M. Simmons

Posted in: Corruption

EO signed by Obama in 2009 could doom Hillary’s ‘classified email’ excuses, but at least Biden is smiling

August 26, 2015 05:05 AM by Doug Powers

hillarypresser

BS alarm dies from exhaustion

Total coincidence: Biden meets with Fauxcahontas; Hillary interrupts Hamptons vacation to campaign (Sunday open thread)

August 23, 2015 08:29 AM by Doug Powers

hillarybiden

Game change?

The pantsuit of shamelessness: Hillary now blaming State Dept’s ‘ridiculous classification rules’

August 21, 2015 02:34 PM by Doug Powers

hillarypresser

Attempting to wipe the past clean with a cloth

Latest Hillary server sighting: Bathroom in a Colorado loft apartment; Updated

August 18, 2015 12:33 PM by Doug Powers

bathroomcomputer

National security down the toilet?