Looks like Supreme Court justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg isn’t the only one who’s been channeling eugenicist Margaret Sanger.
Internet sleuth Zombie has a new report on John Holdren, President Obama’s science czar:
Forced abortions. Mass sterilization. A “Planetary Regime” with the power of life and death over American citizens.
The tyrannical fantasies of a madman? Or merely the opinions of the person now in control of science policy in the United States? Or both?
These ideas (among many other equally horrifying recommendations) were put forth by John Holdren, whom Barack Obama has recently appointed Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology, and Co-Chair of the President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology — informally known as the United States’ Science Czar. In a book Holdren co-authored in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science policy in this country wrote that:
• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
• The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation’s drinking water or in food;
• Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;
• People who “contribute to social deterioration” (i.e. undesirables) “can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility” — in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
• A transnational “Planetary Regime” should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans’ lives — using an armed international police force.
Impossible, you say? That must be an exaggeration or a hoax. No one in their right mind would say such things.
Well, I hate to break the news to you, but it is no hoax, no exaggeration. John Holdren really did say those things, and this report contains the proof. Below you will find photographs, scans, and transcriptions of pages in the book Ecoscience, co-authored in 1977 by John Holdren and his close colleagues Paul Ehrlich and Anne Ehrlich. The scans and photos are provided to supply conclusive evidence that the words attributed to Holdren are unaltered and accurately transcribed.
Zombie’s got all the goods. Read the whole thing.
Remember, kids: Being a progressive means never having to say you’re sorry for advocating the racist, mass abortion of the “undesirables.” Refresher course:
When Pope Benedict XVI gave President Barack Obama a Vatican document on bioethics, he was trying to be clear with him about church teaching and open a path to further dialogue, the Vatican spokesman said.
Jesuit Father Federico Lombardi, the spokesman, told reporters after the meeting between the pope and the president that, in giving Obama the document July 10, “the intention was not be to divisive or political, but for clarity and objectivity; to say that, for us, this is extremely important.”
Pope Benedict gave Obama the document “Dignitas Personae” (“The Dignity of a Person”), which was published in December by the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith.
April 24, 2015 09:43 PM by Doug Powers
April 7, 2015 11:41 AM by Doug Powers
January 22, 2015 07:43 PM by Doug Powers
January 2, 2015 05:19 AM by Doug Powers
December 2, 2014 10:24 AM by Doug Powers