Sticker wars: Shattering the myth of Hope and Change

By Michelle Malkin  •  July 27, 2009 12:12 PM

Just wanted to share a quick back story about the cover of Culture of Corruption:

If the distinctive artwork seems familiar, it’s because the graphic artist behind the shattered O logo is our friend, Tennyson Hayes. Tennyson and I collaborated on the image, which sums up the book — and the last six months of the Age of Obama — in a stark and arresting way. The Obama campaign understands the power of visual propaganda. The Right needs to get in the game, too. Just look around your neighborhood or highway and the still-stubborn proliferation of HopeAndChange bumper stickers.

To fight back against the delusional tide, Tennyson has made shattered O stickers available here. I’ve got one on the back of my car window and have already earned some dirty looks:

So, get a book. Lend it to your “progressive” friends and family. Send them a sticker. Send me photos of your car with the shattered O logo sticker. I’ll post ’em.

And stay tuned. We have more goodies in store for you!

Tennyson has a magnet version, too! Buy ’em here.

Posted in: Corruption

Does the AP style book say ‘lying’ is spelled ‘misstated key facts’ when the story is about Hillary?

May 27, 2016 03:19 PM by Doug Powers

hillary

Misstating reality

Hillary hopes State Dept. changes procedures so future secretaries can’t hide secret servers & mass delete emails

May 25, 2016 09:36 PM by Doug Powers

hillaryshrug

Because they care

What a pal! Clinton crony Terry McAuliffe attracts FBI’s attention so Hillary doesn’t feel unfairly singled out

May 25, 2016 07:29 AM by Doug Powers

hillarymcauliffe

Cronies under investigation together stay together

Of course: IRS commish ‘regrettably’ unable to attend misconduct hearing

May 24, 2016 10:13 AM by Doug Powers

koskinen

Fast Lerner

Former Obama speechwriters have a good laugh recalling the crafting of ‘if you like your plan’ whopper

May 11, 2016 07:28 AM by Doug Powers

charlierose

Those on the receiving end don’t find it nearly as funny