Sticker wars: Shattering the myth of Hope and Change

By Michelle Malkin  •  July 27, 2009 12:12 PM

Just wanted to share a quick back story about the cover of Culture of Corruption:

If the distinctive artwork seems familiar, it’s because the graphic artist behind the shattered O logo is our friend, Tennyson Hayes. Tennyson and I collaborated on the image, which sums up the book — and the last six months of the Age of Obama — in a stark and arresting way. The Obama campaign understands the power of visual propaganda. The Right needs to get in the game, too. Just look around your neighborhood or highway and the still-stubborn proliferation of HopeAndChange bumper stickers.

To fight back against the delusional tide, Tennyson has made shattered O stickers available here. I’ve got one on the back of my car window and have already earned some dirty looks:

So, get a book. Lend it to your “progressive” friends and family. Send them a sticker. Send me photos of your car with the shattered O logo sticker. I’ll post ’em.

And stay tuned. We have more goodies in store for you!

Tennyson has a magnet version, too! Buy ’em here.

Posted in: Corruption

Clinton Foundation refiles years worth of taxes ‘in the interest of transparency’ (but only after they got busted)

November 17, 2015 11:57 AM by Doug Powers

Millions and millions in foreign donations previously undisclosed

Go figure II: Exxon stopped fueling the Clinton Foundation around the time Hillary called for its investigation

November 3, 2015 01:49 PM by Doug Powers

Quintessentially Clinton

Go figure: Clinton Foundation donations up during Hillary’s run

November 2, 2015 05:17 AM by Doug Powers

They love it when a plan comes together

Typical: Hillary pledges to protect ‘law abiding’ illegals she was ‘adamantly against’ a dozen years ago

October 26, 2015 10:17 PM by Doug Powers

Flip flopping she can believe in!

Friday injustice dump: DOJ is charging Lois Lerner with… absolutely nothing

October 23, 2015 01:40 PM by Doug Powers

“Poor management is not a crime”