Sticker wars: Shattering the myth of Hope and Change

By Michelle Malkin  •  July 27, 2009 12:12 PM

Just wanted to share a quick back story about the cover of Culture of Corruption:

If the distinctive artwork seems familiar, it’s because the graphic artist behind the shattered O logo is our friend, Tennyson Hayes. Tennyson and I collaborated on the image, which sums up the book — and the last six months of the Age of Obama — in a stark and arresting way. The Obama campaign understands the power of visual propaganda. The Right needs to get in the game, too. Just look around your neighborhood or highway and the still-stubborn proliferation of HopeAndChange bumper stickers.

To fight back against the delusional tide, Tennyson has made shattered O stickers available here. I’ve got one on the back of my car window and have already earned some dirty looks:

So, get a book. Lend it to your “progressive” friends and family. Send them a sticker. Send me photos of your car with the shattered O logo sticker. I’ll post ’em.

And stay tuned. We have more goodies in store for you!

Tennyson has a magnet version, too! Buy ’em here.

Posted in: Corruption

Anti-Wall St. crusader Hillary Clinton explains accepting $675k from Goldman Sachs: ‘That’s what they offered’

February 3, 2016 09:43 PM by Doug Powers

hillary3

Progressive capitalism explained

Circle of life: Former attorney general appears in ad supporting Dem candidate under FBI investigation

February 3, 2016 07:48 AM by Doug Powers

holder3

Supreme Court Justice audition tape, take one!

State Dept. deems a couple dozen yoga-related Hillary emails too classified for even a redacted release

January 29, 2016 06:30 PM by Doug Powers

hillaryhearing

“No individual too big to jail” has exceptions

Trump-less Fox News GOP debate open thread

January 28, 2016 03:28 PM by Doug Powers

megynkelly

Yuge avoidance behavior

Hillary’s explanation why Wall Street banks paid her all that money is as Clinton as it gets

January 24, 2016 11:29 AM by Doug Powers

hillarycackle

Plus: When in doubt, cackle!