Sticker wars: Shattering the myth of Hope and Change

By Michelle Malkin  •  July 27, 2009 12:12 PM

Just wanted to share a quick back story about the cover of Culture of Corruption:

If the distinctive artwork seems familiar, it’s because the graphic artist behind the shattered O logo is our friend, Tennyson Hayes. Tennyson and I collaborated on the image, which sums up the book — and the last six months of the Age of Obama — in a stark and arresting way. The Obama campaign understands the power of visual propaganda. The Right needs to get in the game, too. Just look around your neighborhood or highway and the still-stubborn proliferation of HopeAndChange bumper stickers.

To fight back against the delusional tide, Tennyson has made shattered O stickers available here. I’ve got one on the back of my car window and have already earned some dirty looks:

So, get a book. Lend it to your “progressive” friends and family. Send them a sticker. Send me photos of your car with the shattered O logo sticker. I’ll post ’em.

And stay tuned. We have more goodies in store for you!

Tennyson has a magnet version, too! Buy ’em here.

Posted in: Corruption

DWS: Hillary was most transparent secretary of state ever (*Disclaimer: If you don’t count her secret server)

April 25, 2016 09:43 PM by Doug Powers

schultz1

When life gives you lemons…

Of course: Obama pitches release of prisoners as economic stimulus

April 25, 2016 05:54 AM by Doug Powers

obama19

Another Dem voter outreach

Timing is everything: Virginia’s Dem Gov. restores voting rights for 206,000 convicted felons

April 22, 2016 03:14 PM by Doug Powers

hillarymcauliffe

What a coincidence in an election year

Extra crispy crazies: Planned Parenthood’s Cecile Richards raises the bar on shamelessness

April 19, 2016 11:00 AM by Doug Powers

cecilerichards

Bucket of insanity with a side of lunacy

Obama hopes to get outdoors more soon, possibly to laugh louder about his defense of Hillary’s emails

April 11, 2016 06:04 AM by Doug Powers

obamahillary

The truth? That’s classified.