E-mails of the day

By Michelle Malkin  •  July 28, 2009 12:01 AM

My appearance on FNC’s Hannity show last night (vid at Hot Air) to talk about Culture of Corruption prompted many bitter e-mails from Obama-bots, but this one takes the cake:

from Del Hughes delhughes@suddenlink.net
to writemalkin@gmail.com
date Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 9:42 PM
subject Book
mailed-by suddenlink.net

How do you, an Oriental, get on national TV and say and write such hard things about the President and several of his staff without being sued for slander? If you wrote about me like you have written about all these other people, I would sue you for slander in heartbeat.

“Orientals” on TV! Appalling!

Guess what? Del Hughes was not alone in his/her dismay over a brown-skinned critic of Obama on the TV.

Look:

from barou yoplo yoplo54@yahoo.com
to writemalkin@gmail.com
date Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 10:27 PM
subject Don’t Forget Where You Coming From
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

Miss,

I follow your steps since the election and apparently you forgot where you coming from.

I will be glad to have a debate with about your book, your vision, and you being an Asian who forgot where she is coming from.

You and your friends are not in a good position to judge anyone, nor having the right to assume someone is corrupted without a concrete proof. So be careful for what you wish for.

And here’s yet another race-based missive that landed in the in-box tonight. This one earns special recognition for creative spelling:

from Chatora8@aol.com
to writemalkin@gmail.com
date Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 9:43 PM
subject (no subject)
mailed-by aol.com

Michelle Malkin you are a stupid asian BITCH.The only reason you are on t.v is because americans feel so so sorry for you.

It is obvious that you have no idea what you are talking about.

So go and sell your body some more.

So that you can send money back home to support your slummish asian family.

Michelle A.K.A undercover HORE.

Hey, so much for post-racial America! Why don’t we all just have a beer and stop racial profiling, hmmm?

Fast Lerner: Subpoenaed tech guy who worked on Hillary’s private server says he’ll plead the 5th (sound familiar?)

September 2, 2015 08:07 PM by Doug Powers

drebin1

Nothing to hear here.

Commence victimization phase: HuffPo finds the terrible truth Hillary’s emails reveal

September 2, 2015 04:59 AM by Doug Powers

galley1

Plight of overworked Hillary employees finally exposed

Lincoln Chafee dooms candidacy after reminding DNC crowd he’s been scandal-free for 30 years

August 28, 2015 04:28 PM by Doug Powers

noyoudidnt

Final nail in campaign coffin driven

EO signed by Obama in 2009 could doom Hillary’s ‘classified email’ excuses, but at least Biden is smiling

August 26, 2015 05:05 AM by Doug Powers

hillarypresser

BS alarm dies from exhaustion