Into the lion's den: My encounter with The View; Vid link added

By Michelle Malkin  •  August 3, 2009 12:42 PM

Just finished up on The View, where I sparred with the ladies about Culture of Corruption.

You can watch a bit of it at RCP and I’m sure Hot Air will have highlights up soon.

Update: Here’s the vid at Hot Air.

Best part: Every single member of the audience got a copy of the book!

Second best part: Whoopi Goldberg, who didn’t read the book, asserting that I called the administration the most corrupt ever in the book when I was on the set — and then waiting for me to leave to falsely assert that “that young lady” said it on the Today Show.

No, I didn’t. Here’s the video.

As I said on the show, my argument is that the Obama administration needs to be held to its own standards and rhetoric — and by that standard, it is one of the most corrupt in recent history — a point I made on the Hannity show last Monday when I launched.

You know you’ve won the argument when the ladies of the View are reduced to arguing how corrupt Team Obama is, and not whether.

Posted in: Corruption

Does the AP style book say ‘lying’ is spelled ‘misstated key facts’ when the story is about Hillary?

May 27, 2016 03:19 PM by Doug Powers

hillary

Misstating reality

Hillary hopes State Dept. changes procedures so future secretaries can’t hide secret servers & mass delete emails

May 25, 2016 09:36 PM by Doug Powers

hillaryshrug

Because they care

What a pal! Clinton crony Terry McAuliffe attracts FBI’s attention so Hillary doesn’t feel unfairly singled out

May 25, 2016 07:29 AM by Doug Powers

hillarymcauliffe

Cronies under investigation together stay together

Of course: IRS commish ‘regrettably’ unable to attend misconduct hearing

May 24, 2016 10:13 AM by Doug Powers

koskinen

Fast Lerner

Former Obama speechwriters have a good laugh recalling the crafting of ‘if you like your plan’ whopper

May 11, 2016 07:28 AM by Doug Powers

charlierose

Those on the receiving end don’t find it nearly as funny