Into the lion's den: My encounter with The View; Vid link added

By Michelle Malkin  •  August 3, 2009 12:42 PM

Just finished up on The View, where I sparred with the ladies about Culture of Corruption.

You can watch a bit of it at RCP and I’m sure Hot Air will have highlights up soon.

Update: Here’s the vid at Hot Air.

Best part: Every single member of the audience got a copy of the book!

Second best part: Whoopi Goldberg, who didn’t read the book, asserting that I called the administration the most corrupt ever in the book when I was on the set — and then waiting for me to leave to falsely assert that “that young lady” said it on the Today Show.

No, I didn’t. Here’s the video.

As I said on the show, my argument is that the Obama administration needs to be held to its own standards and rhetoric — and by that standard, it is one of the most corrupt in recent history — a point I made on the Hannity show last Monday when I launched.

You know you’ve won the argument when the ladies of the View are reduced to arguing how corrupt Team Obama is, and not whether.

Posted in: Corruption

Shades of Grayson: How big of a hypocritical weasel do you have to be for Harry Reid to call you ‘disgraceful’?

February 12, 2016 01:24 PM by Doug Powers

clintonreid1

Grayson makes the needle spin clean off Reid’s trusty “moral compass”

‘Careful what you ask for,’ socialist-style: NH delegate count gives Bernie Sanders his dream of ‘fairness’

February 11, 2016 07:47 AM by Doug Powers

hillarybernie

There seems to be some sort of lesson here

NH watch: Optimistic Sanders supporters sing about having ‘somebody to lean on’ (a primary open thread); Updated

February 9, 2016 09:29 AM by Doug Powers

sanderssing

Lean on Me Them

Last-ditch Clinton strategy to win NH: Discredit Bernie Sanders by likening him to… the Clintons

February 8, 2016 08:11 PM by Doug Powers

billclinton

New winning strategy: Projection

Anti-Wall St. crusader Hillary Clinton explains accepting $675k from Goldman Sachs: ‘That’s what they offered’

February 3, 2016 09:43 PM by Doug Powers