Into the lion's den: My encounter with The View; Vid link added

By Michelle Malkin  •  August 3, 2009 12:42 PM

Just finished up on The View, where I sparred with the ladies about Culture of Corruption.

You can watch a bit of it at RCP and I’m sure Hot Air will have highlights up soon.

Update: Here’s the vid at Hot Air.

Best part: Every single member of the audience got a copy of the book!

Second best part: Whoopi Goldberg, who didn’t read the book, asserting that I called the administration the most corrupt ever in the book when I was on the set — and then waiting for me to leave to falsely assert that “that young lady” said it on the Today Show.

No, I didn’t. Here’s the video.

As I said on the show, my argument is that the Obama administration needs to be held to its own standards and rhetoric — and by that standard, it is one of the most corrupt in recent history — a point I made on the Hannity show last Monday when I launched.

You know you’ve won the argument when the ladies of the View are reduced to arguing how corrupt Team Obama is, and not whether.

Posted in: Corruption

Secret code name of Clinton cover-up operation revealed: ‘Clinton cover-up operation’

September 27, 2016 11:38 AM by Doug Powers

hillaryshrug

It depends on what your definition of “joke” is.

Debate postmortem: Candidate who deleted 30,000 emails & smashed Blackberrys accused the other of ‘hiding something’

September 27, 2016 10:03 AM by Doug Powers

trumpclinton

Plus, the whole country’s racist, or something

Obama used a super-secure pseudonym for emails with Homebrew Hillary, so no problem

September 23, 2016 08:08 PM by Doug Powers

obamahillary

Another Friday night FBI document drop

Hillary’s video both asks AND answers the question of why she’s not ’50 points ahead’ of Trump

September 22, 2016 09:50 PM by Doug Powers

hillary50points

They thought this was a good idea?

IRS commish’s case against his impeachment in a nutshell: It might dissuade the incompetent from entering ‘public service’

September 21, 2016 09:46 PM by Doug Powers