Into the lion's den: My encounter with The View; Vid link added

By Michelle Malkin  •  August 3, 2009 12:42 PM

Just finished up on The View, where I sparred with the ladies about Culture of Corruption.

You can watch a bit of it at RCP and I’m sure Hot Air will have highlights up soon.

Update: Here’s the vid at Hot Air.

Best part: Every single member of the audience got a copy of the book!

Second best part: Whoopi Goldberg, who didn’t read the book, asserting that I called the administration the most corrupt ever in the book when I was on the set — and then waiting for me to leave to falsely assert that “that young lady” said it on the Today Show.

No, I didn’t. Here’s the video.

As I said on the show, my argument is that the Obama administration needs to be held to its own standards and rhetoric — and by that standard, it is one of the most corrupt in recent history — a point I made on the Hannity show last Monday when I launched.

You know you’ve won the argument when the ladies of the View are reduced to arguing how corrupt Team Obama is, and not whether.

Posted in: Corruption

EO signed by Obama in 2009 could doom Hillary’s ‘classified email’ excuses, but at least Biden is smiling

August 26, 2015 05:05 AM by Doug Powers

hillarypresser

BS alarm dies from exhaustion

Total coincidence: Biden meets with Fauxcahontas; Hillary interrupts Hamptons vacation to campaign (Sunday open thread)

August 23, 2015 08:29 AM by Doug Powers

hillarybiden

Game change?

The pantsuit of shamelessness: Hillary now blaming State Dept’s ‘ridiculous classification rules’

August 21, 2015 02:34 PM by Doug Powers

hillarypresser

Attempting to wipe the past clean with a cloth

Latest Hillary server sighting: Bathroom in a Colorado loft apartment; Updated

August 18, 2015 12:33 PM by Doug Powers

bathroomcomputer

National security down the toilet?