Into the lion's den: My encounter with The View; Vid link added

By Michelle Malkin  •  August 3, 2009 12:42 PM

Just finished up on The View, where I sparred with the ladies about Culture of Corruption.

You can watch a bit of it at RCP and I’m sure Hot Air will have highlights up soon.

Update: Here’s the vid at Hot Air.

Best part: Every single member of the audience got a copy of the book!

Second best part: Whoopi Goldberg, who didn’t read the book, asserting that I called the administration the most corrupt ever in the book when I was on the set — and then waiting for me to leave to falsely assert that “that young lady” said it on the Today Show.

No, I didn’t. Here’s the video.

As I said on the show, my argument is that the Obama administration needs to be held to its own standards and rhetoric — and by that standard, it is one of the most corrupt in recent history — a point I made on the Hannity show last Monday when I launched.

You know you’ve won the argument when the ladies of the View are reduced to arguing how corrupt Team Obama is, and not whether.

Posted in: Corruption

Clinton Foundation refiles years worth of taxes ‘in the interest of transparency’ (but only after they got busted)

November 17, 2015 11:57 AM by Doug Powers

Millions and millions in foreign donations previously undisclosed

Go figure II: Exxon stopped fueling the Clinton Foundation around the time Hillary called for its investigation

November 3, 2015 01:49 PM by Doug Powers

Quintessentially Clinton

Go figure: Clinton Foundation donations up during Hillary’s run

November 2, 2015 05:17 AM by Doug Powers

They love it when a plan comes together

Typical: Hillary pledges to protect ‘law abiding’ illegals she was ‘adamantly against’ a dozen years ago

October 26, 2015 10:17 PM by Doug Powers

Flip flopping she can believe in!

Friday injustice dump: DOJ is charging Lois Lerner with… absolutely nothing

October 23, 2015 01:40 PM by Doug Powers

“Poor management is not a crime”