Desperate CNN: Hey, those Tea Party nuts aren’t so bad after all. Please, please tune in!

By Michelle Malkin  •  April 7, 2010 12:49 PM

They’re more than a year late and a dollar short. After incessant mockery, vulgar epithets, and condescension, desperate, ratings-starved CNN is now sending me e-mails touting the fact that one of their producers is saying nice things about Tea Party activists. From CNN’s publicity department:

Hi there,

I thought this might be an interesting post for you– a behind-the-scenes piece about the Tea Party and how the stereotypes don’t tell the full story. Let me know if you need anything else!

Reporter’s notebook: What really happens at Tea Party rallies

“Let me know if you need anything else!”

Yeah, I need an airsickness bag.

Don’t bother clicking on the link. The last place anyone should go to find out “what really happens at Tea Party rallies” is the network that sent out hysterical Susan Roesgen out last April to sneer at Tea Party activists in Chicago. Remember? Who can forget:

That is CNN.

Related: Mirabile dictu! The Associated Press discovers minority Tea Party members and the vitriol they face for straying from the liberal plantation.

You.

Don’t.

Say.

!!!

Posted in: Media,Tea Party

Planned Parenthood & NARAL wish you a happy ‘wanted motherhood’ day (open thread)

May 8, 2016 09:08 AM by Doug Powers

facepalm

Plus: Bernie Sanders calls for left-leaning version of Fox News (who wants to tell him?)

DWS: Hillary was most transparent secretary of state ever (*Disclaimer: If you don’t count her secret server)

April 25, 2016 09:43 PM by Doug Powers

schultz1

When life gives you lemons…

Enjoying the weather? It’s because climate change is ABOUT TO KILL US!

April 21, 2016 05:43 PM by Doug Powers

globalwarming

Now even the nice days are BAD news

Of course: Lawyer for ex-Hillary aides is wife of ‘journalist’ David Gregory

April 4, 2016 06:16 AM by Doug Powers

shocking

The MSM and Democrats — but I repeat myself

Dem Debate open thread: Will Hillary take Andrea Mitchell’s advice on how to win New Hampshire?

February 4, 2016 05:32 PM by Doug Powers

hillary

Re-introductions are in order… again