President Obama’s Department of Homeland Security and State Department are hard at work making sure that no drunk foreign teens who call the commander-in-chief names ever set foot in our country.
A British teenager who sent an email to the White House calling President Obama an obscenity was banned from America for life, The Sun reported Monday.
The FBI asked local cops to tell college student Luke Angel, 17, his drunken insult was “unacceptable.”
Angel said he fired off a single email criticizing the U.S. government after seeing a TV program about the 9/11 attacks.
He said, “I don’t remember exactly what I wrote as I was drunk. But I think I called Barack Obama a p***k. It was silly — the sort of thing you do when you’re a teenager and have had a few.”
Meanwhile, the Obama kops had no problem lifting the visa ban on soft-on-jihadi scholar Tariq Ramadan earlier this year.
Daniel Pipes listed many of Ramadan’s national security-undermining statements and actions which now get a pass from Team O (go to the link for background links):
blog comments powered by Disqus
* He has praised the brutal Islamist policies of the Sudanese politician Hassan Al-Turabi. Mr. Turabi in turn called Mr. Ramadan the “future of Islam.”
* Mr. Ramadan was banned from entering France in 1996 on suspicion of having links with an Algerian Islamist who had recently initiated a terrorist campaign in Paris.
* Ahmed Brahim, an Algerian indicted for Al-Qaeda activities, had “routine contacts” with Mr. Ramadan, according to a Spanish judge (Baltasar Garzón) in 1999.
* Djamel Beghal, leader of a group accused of planning to attack the American embassy in Paris, stated in his 2001 trial that he had studied with Mr. Ramadan.
* Along with nearly all Islamists, Mr. Ramadan has denied that there is “any certain proof” that Bin Laden was behind 9/11.
* He publicly refers to the Islamist atrocities of 9/11, Bali, and Madrid as “interventions,” minimizing them to the point of near-endorsement.
* Intelligence agencies suspect that Mr. Ramadan (along with his brother Hani) coordinated a meeting at the Hôtel Penta in Geneva for Ayman al-Zawahiri, deputy head of Al-Qaeda, and Omar Abdel Rahman, the blind sheikh, now in a Minnesota prison.
* Mr. Ramadan’s address appears in a register of Al Taqwa Bank, an organization the State Department accuses of supporting Islamist terrorism.
Gov. Cuomo: Our gun law permitted something that doesn’t exist, so we’re going to kind of pretend it does anyway
March 21, 2013 07:42 PM by Doug Powers
Gov. Cuomo: Our gun law only permitted something that doesn’t exist, so we’re going to kind of pretend it does anyway
March 21, 2013 03:37 PM by Doug Powers
June 24, 2012 06:22 PM by Michelle Malkin
September 14, 2012 01:53 PM by Michelle Malkin
Michael Bloomberg to soda ban critics: Is purchasing two 16-ouncers instead of one 32-ounce too much of an inconvenience to help reverse a national health catastrophe?
June 5, 2012 04:22 PM by Doug Powers
Green Room» Poll: Brutal numbers for Obamacare
Gay Patriot» And still some (journalists) swoon at the mere mention of his name
Daily Caller» Jeb Bush boosts Senate bill by supporting outline of deal
Daily Caller» Google actually does something patriotic
Green Room» No TEMS today
Gay Patriot» The Slow Death of Irony Continues in Colorado
Green Room» Carney: On second thought, reporters, your questions are teh awesome
Gay Patriot» Thoughts on the Boy Scouts & gays