President Obama’s Department of Homeland Security and State Department are hard at work making sure that no drunk foreign teens who call the commander-in-chief names ever set foot in our country.
A British teenager who sent an email to the White House calling President Obama an obscenity was banned from America for life, The Sun reported Monday.
The FBI asked local cops to tell college student Luke Angel, 17, his drunken insult was “unacceptable.”
Angel said he fired off a single email criticizing the U.S. government after seeing a TV program about the 9/11 attacks.
He said, “I don’t remember exactly what I wrote as I was drunk. But I think I called Barack Obama a p***k. It was silly — the sort of thing you do when you’re a teenager and have had a few.”
Meanwhile, the Obama kops had no problem lifting the visa ban on soft-on-jihadi scholar Tariq Ramadan earlier this year.
Daniel Pipes listed many of Ramadan’s national security-undermining statements and actions which now get a pass from Team O (go to the link for background links):
* He has praised the brutal Islamist policies of the Sudanese politician Hassan Al-Turabi. Mr. Turabi in turn called Mr. Ramadan the “future of Islam.”
* Mr. Ramadan was banned from entering France in 1996 on suspicion of having links with an Algerian Islamist who had recently initiated a terrorist campaign in Paris.
* Ahmed Brahim, an Algerian indicted for Al-Qaeda activities, had “routine contacts” with Mr. Ramadan, according to a Spanish judge (Baltasar Garzón) in 1999.
* Djamel Beghal, leader of a group accused of planning to attack the American embassy in Paris, stated in his 2001 trial that he had studied with Mr. Ramadan.
* Along with nearly all Islamists, Mr. Ramadan has denied that there is “any certain proof” that Bin Laden was behind 9/11.
* He publicly refers to the Islamist atrocities of 9/11, Bali, and Madrid as “interventions,” minimizing them to the point of near-endorsement.
* Intelligence agencies suspect that Mr. Ramadan (along with his brother Hani) coordinated a meeting at the Hôtel Penta in Geneva for Ayman al-Zawahiri, deputy head of Al-Qaeda, and Omar Abdel Rahman, the blind sheikh, now in a Minnesota prison.
* Mr. Ramadan’s address appears in a register of Al Taqwa Bank, an organization the State Department accuses of supporting Islamist terrorism.
June 18, 2015 06:52 AM by Doug Powers
‘The Cold War is over’ update: More Russian bombers enter US air defense zone, perhaps only to say ‘privyet!’ to Obama
May 3, 2015 10:02 AM by Doug Powers
February 25, 2015 08:30 AM by Michelle Malkin
February 17, 2015 05:58 PM by Michelle Malkin
February 14, 2015 05:53 AM by Doug Powers