As I told you yesterday and as I’ve been telling you for, oh, years, the shamnesty crowd is counting on open-borders Republicans to drag the DREAM Act illegal alien student bailout across the legislative finish line.
Here’s a handy phone list of target Senate Republicans. Use and share:
Sen. Murkowski of Alaska 202-224-6665
Sen. Lugar of Indiana 202-224-4814
Sen. Brownback of Kansas 202-224-6521
Sen. Voinovich of Ohio 202-224-3353
Sen. LeMeiux of Florida 202-224-3041
Sen. Collins of Maine 202-224-2523
Sen. Snowe of Maine 202-224-5344
Sen. Brown of Massachusetts 202-224-4543
Sen. Johanns of Nebraska 202-224-4224
Sen. Gregg of New Hampshire 202-224-3324
Sen. Hutchison of Texas 202-224-5922
Sen. McCain of Arizona 202-224-2235
Stalwart immigration enforcement supporter Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) will be circulating an alert about the Dems’ DREAM Act nightmare emphasizing some of the following critical points:
1) The illegal alien student bailout will NOT be limited to “children” — but, in fact, would put illegal aliens in their 30s and 40s on a “path to citizenship.” Taxpayers “would also be on the hook for all federal benefits the DREAM Act seeks to offer illegal aliens, including student loans and grants.
2) The DREAM Act provides safe harbor for any alien, including criminals, from being removed or deported if they simply submit an application.
3) Certain criminal aliens, including gang members, deportation fugitives, and those who have committed voter fraud or marriage fraud, would be eligible for DREAM Act amnesty.
4) An estimated 2.1 million illegal aliens will be eligible for DREAM Act amnesty.
5) Illegal aliens would be eligible for in-state tuition benefits under Section 3.
6) The DREAM Act does not require that amnesty beneficiaries actually finish any type of degree as a condition for “path to citizenship” benefits.
Where do your Senators stand on the illegal alien student bailout — which President Obama is openly pushing as a “down payment” on a larger shamnesty? Ask them. Get them on record. And spread the word.blog comments powered by Disqus
June 15, 2012 09:55 AM by Michelle Malkin
While you were getting groped at the airport, the TSA approved flight training for 25 illegal aliens
July 19, 2012 01:09 PM by Doug Powers
May 22, 2012 11:32 PM by Michelle Malkin
July 20, 2012 08:22 AM by Michelle Malkin
April 3, 2013 09:29 AM by Michelle Malkin
Green Room» Re: Team huddle (AKA wagon-circling)
Daily Caller» Carney dodges, dives and ducks more questions on IRS scandal
Green Room» Howard Dean: “Benghazi is a laughable joke”
Gay Patriot» Tom Coburn: My Hero
Gay Patriot» Let’s Help The Dogs of Oklahoma City!
Daily Caller» Hatch reaches immigration amendment deal with Schumer
Daily Caller» Big Wind’s trail of wings
Green Room» Time for a team huddle: Lefty bloggers/journos head to the White House