As I told you yesterday and as I’ve been telling you for, oh, years, the shamnesty crowd is counting on open-borders Republicans to drag the DREAM Act illegal alien student bailout across the legislative finish line.
Here’s a handy phone list of target Senate Republicans. Use and share:
Sen. Murkowski of Alaska 202-224-6665
Sen. Lugar of Indiana 202-224-4814
Sen. Brownback of Kansas 202-224-6521
Sen. Voinovich of Ohio 202-224-3353
Sen. LeMeiux of Florida 202-224-3041
Sen. Collins of Maine 202-224-2523
Sen. Snowe of Maine 202-224-5344
Sen. Brown of Massachusetts 202-224-4543
Sen. Johanns of Nebraska 202-224-4224
Sen. Gregg of New Hampshire 202-224-3324
Sen. Hutchison of Texas 202-224-5922
Sen. McCain of Arizona 202-224-2235
Stalwart immigration enforcement supporter Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) will be circulating an alert about the Dems’ DREAM Act nightmare emphasizing some of the following critical points:
1) The illegal alien student bailout will NOT be limited to “children” — but, in fact, would put illegal aliens in their 30s and 40s on a “path to citizenship.” Taxpayers “would also be on the hook for all federal benefits the DREAM Act seeks to offer illegal aliens, including student loans and grants.
2) The DREAM Act provides safe harbor for any alien, including criminals, from being removed or deported if they simply submit an application.
3) Certain criminal aliens, including gang members, deportation fugitives, and those who have committed voter fraud or marriage fraud, would be eligible for DREAM Act amnesty.
4) An estimated 2.1 million illegal aliens will be eligible for DREAM Act amnesty.
5) Illegal aliens would be eligible for in-state tuition benefits under Section 3.
6) The DREAM Act does not require that amnesty beneficiaries actually finish any type of degree as a condition for “path to citizenship” benefits.
Where do your Senators stand on the illegal alien student bailout — which President Obama is openly pushing as a “down payment” on a larger shamnesty? Ask them. Get them on record. And spread the word.blog comments powered by Disqus
July 15, 2014 10:47 PM by Michelle Malkin
Hey, maybe removing the word ‘alien’ from ICE lexicon for young illegals will solve the influx problem
July 3, 2014 09:16 PM by Doug Powers
June 27, 2014 06:14 PM by Doug Powers
June 26, 2014 09:56 PM by Doug Powers
June 21, 2014 03:25 PM by Doug Powers