Sarah Palin’s Like Totally Ruining Meghan McCain’s Dating Life

By Doug Powers  •  May 28, 2011 12:07 PM

Now that Sarah Palin’s “Hey you guys dating Meghan McCain, look over here! WHOOO!bus tour is under way, Meghan’s dating life is only bound to keep going south:

Jay Leno: Are you dating anyone?

Meghan McCain: No. I’m in, like, dating Babylon. Like, I go on dates with men and, literally, like Sarah Palin will come up in like the first 20 minutes, and that doesn’t put me in the mood. Like, talking about Sarah Palin. And they just want to know gossip, and I’m just kind of taking a little hiatus from dating right now, because I just don’t want to talk about Sarah Palin.

If Sarah runs for president, McCain might as well go ahead and join a convent.

Here’s the video in its full glory. I counted 13 “likes” in the first 45 seconds — that’s one “like” every 3.46 seconds, which I do believe breaks the record held by Moon Unit Zappa. Congrats, Meghan!

Why am I guessing that it’s not the guys who mention Sarah Palin first?

(h/t Weasel Zippers)

Peer-reviewed study: Obama’s mixed messages contributing to climate change, mass confusion

September 1, 2015 10:19 AM by Doug Powers

obamaclosing

Spending ensues, no matter what (and that’s the important thing)

Hillary Clinton email proves without a doubt she’s the ‘future’

September 1, 2015 09:26 AM by Doug Powers

hillarygravity

Star tech

Peak pandering: Ahead of Alaska visit, Obama officially renames Mt. McKinley

August 31, 2015 07:48 AM by Doug Powers

obamapoint

“The mountain has spoken”

‘Degrade and ultimately destroy’ ISIS update: JV team ‘growing like crazy’

August 30, 2015 12:03 PM by Doug Powers

obamaisis1

Time to escalate the war on climate change

With friends like these: Iran deputy foreign minister welcomes Harry Reid’s Senate filibuster intention

August 30, 2015 09:32 AM by Doug Powers

harryreid

For the filibuster before he was against it before he was for it again