Palin: If We Were Really Terrorists, Obama Might Want to Pal Around With Us

By Doug Powers  •  August 2, 2011 11:05 PM

A brief clip from Hannity Tuesday night, with the discussion revolving around the ridiculous MSM/DNC talking points about the Tea Party. The clip is otherwise submitted with nothing more than an obligatory “that’s gonna leave a mark”:

September 3rd in Iowa could be interesting.

Full interview here.

Update: Palin also criticized Romney in the interview:

I want these candidates to not be sitting back. And bless his heart. I have respect for Mitt Romney but I do not have respect for what he has done through this debt increase debate. He waited until it was a done deal that we would increase the debt ceiling and more money would be spent and more money borrowed and then spent on bigger government. And then he came out and he made a statement that ‘oh he didn’t like the deal after all’.

Romney wasn’t “late” to the debate on purpose, Sarah… he merely got his finger stuck in the wind.

‘Degrade and ultimately destroy’ ISIS update: JV team ‘growing like crazy’

August 30, 2015 12:03 PM by Doug Powers

obamaisis1

Time to escalate the war on climate change

With friends like these: Iran deputy foreign minister welcomes Harry Reid’s Senate filibuster intention

August 30, 2015 09:32 AM by Doug Powers

harryreid

For the filibuster before he was against it before he was for it again

Thursday open thread: Hillary talks gun control in wake of Va. shootings; Pentagon conforms ISIS threat to match WH narrative

August 27, 2015 08:37 AM by Doug Powers

hillarychillin

Just chillin’ in Opportunist-ville

EO signed by Obama in 2009 could doom Hillary’s ‘classified email’ excuses, but at least Biden is smiling

August 26, 2015 05:05 AM by Doug Powers

hillarypresser

BS alarm dies from exhaustion