Unite the Right

By Michelle Malkin  •  March 8, 2012 12:02 PM

In case you missed my Fox appearances last night and this morning, I’m posting them below.

As you can tell, I’m hyper-caffeinated these days. Everyone should be.

Like Andrew Breitbart said, this is “war.”

We on the Right may have our disagreements about candidates and legislative priorities and political strategies and Beltway whatnot.

But we ALL need to unite against the progs’ collective, coordinated whitewash of Barack Obama and the organized effort to criminalize and silence conservative dissent.

Don’t shrug your shoulders. Get in battle mode, people.

Related: Surprise, surprise. CNN’s Soledad O’Brien gets all bent out of shape in interview with BG’s Joel Pollak.

Reader email:

Hi, Michelle:

You were on fire on Hannity’s program last night, and even more so on F&F this morning. Whatever it is you’ve been putting in your coffee lately… I want some of it. Have a great day, and carry on the good fight!

What’s in my coffee? A renewed sense of urgency and purpose — and an appreciation now more than ever that life is short and precious. Every day is a blessing. Don’t waste ’em!

Posted in: Politics

What a pal! Clinton crony Terry McAuliffe attracts FBI’s attention so Hillary doesn’t feel unfairly singled out

May 25, 2016 07:29 AM by Doug Powers

hillarymcauliffe

Cronies under investigation together stay together

Welcome to the bureaucratic Magic Kingdom: Looks like some ‘wait times’ are more acceptable than others

May 24, 2016 01:21 PM by Doug Powers

veterans

TSA security chief ousted, VA chief talks Disney

Of course: IRS commish ‘regrettably’ unable to attend misconduct hearing

May 24, 2016 10:13 AM by Doug Powers

koskinen

Fast Lerner

His contrails will go on: DiCaprio takes private jet from France to NYC to accept environmental award (Open thread)

May 22, 2016 10:06 AM by Doug Powers

kerrydicaprio

Hypocrite parade: Powered by dreams and jet fuel

Your tax dollars at war (against you): Behold Planned Parenthood’s election year ‘army’

May 21, 2016 05:45 AM by Doug Powers

patton

This mission should be aborted