Unite the Right

By Michelle Malkin  •  March 8, 2012 12:02 PM

In case you missed my Fox appearances last night and this morning, I’m posting them below.

As you can tell, I’m hyper-caffeinated these days. Everyone should be.

Like Andrew Breitbart said, this is “war.”

We on the Right may have our disagreements about candidates and legislative priorities and political strategies and Beltway whatnot.

But we ALL need to unite against the progs’ collective, coordinated whitewash of Barack Obama and the organized effort to criminalize and silence conservative dissent.

Don’t shrug your shoulders. Get in battle mode, people.

Related: Surprise, surprise. CNN’s Soledad O’Brien gets all bent out of shape in interview with BG’s Joel Pollak.

Reader email:

Hi, Michelle:

You were on fire on Hannity’s program last night, and even more so on F&F this morning. Whatever it is you’ve been putting in your coffee lately… I want some of it. Have a great day, and carry on the good fight!

What’s in my coffee? A renewed sense of urgency and purpose — and an appreciation now more than ever that life is short and precious. Every day is a blessing. Don’t waste ’em!

Posted in: Politics

While the focus was on New Hampshire, SCOTUS knocked the teeth out of Obama’s Clean Power Plan

February 10, 2016 07:58 AM by Doug Powers

obamaskyrocket

Necessary skyrocketing of energy prices put on hold

NH watch: Optimistic Sanders supporters sing about having ‘somebody to lean on’ (a primary open thread); Updated

February 9, 2016 09:29 AM by Doug Powers

sanderssing

Lean on Me Them

Last-ditch Clinton strategy to win NH: Discredit Bernie Sanders by likening him to… the Clintons

February 8, 2016 08:11 PM by Doug Powers

billclinton

New winning strategy: Projection

Great moments in women’s rights activism: Hillary supporter Madeleine Albright informs ladies how to avoid hell

February 7, 2016 10:26 AM by Doug Powers

albright3

Hell hath no fury like a Clinton supporter scorned

Saturday night hive: GOP debate open thread

February 6, 2016 02:11 PM by Doug Powers