Unite the Right

By Michelle Malkin  •  March 8, 2012 12:02 PM

In case you missed my Fox appearances last night and this morning, I’m posting them below.

As you can tell, I’m hyper-caffeinated these days. Everyone should be.

Like Andrew Breitbart said, this is “war.”

We on the Right may have our disagreements about candidates and legislative priorities and political strategies and Beltway whatnot.

But we ALL need to unite against the progs’ collective, coordinated whitewash of Barack Obama and the organized effort to criminalize and silence conservative dissent.

Don’t shrug your shoulders. Get in battle mode, people.

Related: Surprise, surprise. CNN’s Soledad O’Brien gets all bent out of shape in interview with BG’s Joel Pollak.

Reader email:

Hi, Michelle:

You were on fire on Hannity’s program last night, and even more so on F&F this morning. Whatever it is you’ve been putting in your coffee lately… I want some of it. Have a great day, and carry on the good fight!

What’s in my coffee? A renewed sense of urgency and purpose — and an appreciation now more than ever that life is short and precious. Every day is a blessing. Don’t waste ’em!

Posted in: Politics

NBC developing Wendy Davis-inspired TV show that should go over about as well as her run for governor

October 8, 2015 10:33 PM by Doug Powers

Late term legacy-saving

Principled stand of the week: Hillary courageously comes out against trade deal she’s supported dozens of times

October 8, 2015 04:59 AM by Doug Powers

Maybe Val the bartender can help her sort this out

Global warming causes Sierra Club president to melt during Ted Cruz questions about ‘cooking’ planet

October 7, 2015 07:49 AM by Doug Powers

Access to “50/50” and “phone a friend” lifelines denied

Tech firm gives ‘cloud’ backup of Hillary’s (aka Val the bartender) email to FBI

October 6, 2015 08:53 PM by Doug Powers

Super-transparent presidential candidate update

Live from New York, it’s a 6-minute campaign ad for Hillary Clinton! (a Sunday open thread)

October 4, 2015 11:03 AM by Doug Powers