Team Obama wants to help make your dream(s) come true before it’s too late

By Doug Powers  •  April 23, 2012 04:34 PM

This is so weird, because just yesterday I wrote out my bucket list, and right at the top was “meeting the first President to break the $5 trillion debt barrier during a $40,000 a plate fundraiser at the home of that dude from Perfect Storm and ER while surrounded by hypocrite Hollywood mega-millionaires.” How did they know?

null

The campaign was going to use “win a dream date with…” again but they’re getting tired of lawsuits from Tiger Beat magazine.

The Obama campaign hopes to rake in around $6 million from the Clooney fundraiser — so they’re really putting the “buck” in “bucket list.”

A sequel is born:

null

Update: O’s campaign is also reportedly working on a script for a sequel to Jerry Maguire starring Obama in the title role. Insiders tell me the catch-phrase in the second installment will be “I complete you.”

‘Degrade and ultimately destroy’ ISIS update: JV team ‘growing like crazy’

August 30, 2015 12:03 PM by Doug Powers

obamaisis1

Time to escalate the war on climate change

With friends like these: Iran deputy foreign minister welcomes Harry Reid’s Senate filibuster intention

August 30, 2015 09:32 AM by Doug Powers

harryreid

For the filibuster before he was against it before he was for it again

Thursday open thread: Hillary talks gun control in wake of Va. shootings; Pentagon conforms ISIS threat to match WH narrative

August 27, 2015 08:37 AM by Doug Powers

hillarychillin

Just chillin’ in Opportunist-ville

EO signed by Obama in 2009 could doom Hillary’s ‘classified email’ excuses, but at least Biden is smiling

August 26, 2015 05:05 AM by Doug Powers

hillarypresser

BS alarm dies from exhaustion