Smacking down Obama campaign co-chair Eva Longoria

By Michelle Malkin  •  October 18, 2012 01:52 PM

If you follow me on Twitter, you know that Twitchy Team and I have been pressing Eva Longoria on her habitual hate-retweet habits — and educating her about her Planned Parenthood-scripted lies regarding Romney and the GOP.

Read the very latest on her attempts to delete, backtrack, and issue faux-pologies for her disparagement of conservative women and minorities.

We’re not tolerating it anymore. And they are running for the hills.

As I tell people who lecture me that I’m wasting my time pushing back against false Hollywood memes and themes:

No, it is not a waste of time to respond to Hollywood hatred of conservative women/minorities. It is a waste of 1st Amendment to be silent.

Longoria is one of Obama’s highest-profile campaign co-chairs spearheading femme fear-mongering.

Hollywood actresses are flooding swing states to woo independent/undecided women who could determine this election.

Should GOP just surrender this ground to lying, fear-mongering, know-nothing Hollywood starlets? NO. Hell no!

Posted in: Abortion,Hollyweird

Of course: Dems in bed with Planned Parenthood accuse Republicans of flirting with PP’s opposition

June 8, 2016 07:51 PM by Doug Powers

obamaplanned

Classic

Dueling Headlines, ‘Obama lectures world about morality’ edition

May 27, 2016 10:20 PM by Doug Powers

obamaplanned

Flawed messengers

Your tax dollars at war (against you): Behold Planned Parenthood’s election year ‘army’

May 21, 2016 05:45 AM by Doug Powers

patton

This mission should be aborted

Planned Parenthood & NARAL wish you a happy ‘wanted motherhood’ day (open thread)

May 8, 2016 09:08 AM by Doug Powers

facepalm

Plus: Bernie Sanders calls for left-leaning version of Fox News (who wants to tell him?)

Extra crispy crazies: Planned Parenthood’s Cecile Richards raises the bar on shamelessness

April 19, 2016 11:00 AM by Doug Powers

cecilerichards

Bucket of insanity with a side of lunacy

Categories: Abortion, Feature Story, Campaign finance, Corruption, Hillary Clinton, 2016 Campaign