Bill Clinton: Who wants a president who will knowingly lie to them?

By Doug Powers  •  November 6, 2012 12:32 PM

Just something to alleviate any Election Day tension that may be accumulating. I expected the biggest laugh in the last 48 hours of the campaign to come from Joe Biden — and it still might (the day is young) — but to fill the time, here’s Bill Clinton campaigning for Obama in Philadelphia yesterday:

“You’re laughing, but who wants a president who will knowingly, repeatedly tell you something he knows is not true?” Clinton asked, after discounting a claim in a recent Romney ad that the Obama administration’s auto bailout hurt American workers.

“When I was a kid, if I got my hand caught in the cookie jar, where it wasn’t supposed to be, I turned red in my face, and I took my hand out of the cookie jar,” Clinton added.

After the cookie jar incident Clinton had a compunction-ectomy performed at a local clinic so those pangs of conscience could never come knocking again.

Posted in: Bill Clinton

Ex-prez with 24/7 armed security: More guns make us less safe

June 15, 2016 07:23 AM by Doug Powers

billhill1

“Likely that more people would have been killed” in Orlando if somebody else had been armed.

Clintons selflessly accepting as much Middle East cash as possible before it can be used to fund terrorism

June 14, 2016 08:32 AM by Doug Powers

billhill

Doing their part

Hillary hopes State Dept. changes procedures so future secretaries can’t hide secret servers & mass delete emails

May 25, 2016 09:36 PM by Doug Powers

hillaryshrug

Because they care

What a pal! Clinton crony Terry McAuliffe attracts FBI’s attention so Hillary doesn’t feel unfairly singled out

May 25, 2016 07:29 AM by Doug Powers

hillarymcauliffe

Cronies under investigation together stay together

Mojo Verizon: Hillary Clinton — Twisted love child of Gordon Gekko and Norma Rae?

April 14, 2016 06:30 PM by Doug Powers