1. Republicans retained control of the U.S. House of Representatives.
2. Voters in Alabama, Montana, and Wyoming all passed measures limiting Obamacare.
3. Tea Party candidate Ted Cruz, one of the conservative movement’s brightest rising stars, overcame establishment GOP opposition to clinch a U.S. Senate victory in Texas.
4. Corruptocrat Beltway barnacle Rep. Pete Stark was finally kicked out of office in California.
5. Despite entrenched teachers’ union opposition, a charter school initiative in Washington state triumphed.
6. Despite entrenched Big Labor support, a radical collective bargaining power grab in Michigan failed.
8. Montana voters said no to boundless benefits for illegal aliens.
9. Washington state approved taxpayer-empowering limitations on its state legislature’s ability to raise taxes.
10. For the first time since Reconstruction, the GOP won control of the Arkansas state house.
12. Louisiana voted to protect gun rights.
13. Kentucky voted to protect hunting and fishing rights.
14. Parental notification for minors’ abortion prevailed in Montana.
15. North Carolina Republicans claimed the governor’s office, congressional gains, and control of the state’s general assembly.
16. Paul Ryan will return to Congress after winning re-election and continue to carry the torch for entitlement reform and budget discipline.
17. Conservatives won big victories in the Kansas state legislature.
18. Republicans won historic supermajorities in Tennessee.
19.Across the country, Republicans reached a post-2000 record number of gubernatorial victories.
20. Conservatives who were devastated by the national election results demonstrated how to lose with dignity and grace. There will be finger-pointing and recriminations and soul-searching, but committed activists can’t and won’t lose heart. We’ll regroup, recover, and keep fighting for our country.
Our friend and commenter SteveEgg adds: “And you missed Rs retaking the WI Senate.”blog comments powered by Disqus
November 29, 2012 03:54 PM by Doug Powers
Detroit councilwoman to mayor: We supported Obama overwhelmingly, so go get a bailout from him because he owes us
December 5, 2012 12:22 PM by Doug Powers
June 5, 2013 02:46 PM by Doug Powers
October 7, 2012 11:49 PM by Michelle Malkin
What a… surprise: Health care law passed to stem rapid rise in insurance costs causing rapid rise in insurance costs
January 7, 2013 02:37 PM by Doug Powers