New tone, same as the old tone, part 999,999,999.
1.”Watch as an individual in a hard hat throws an object at Michigan State Police Troopers trying to retrieve a supporter of the Freedom to Work legislation from the hostile crowd.”
2. “Union thug cursing and threatening just before they rushed & tore down the tent.” Thug shouts: “FREEDOM OF SPEECH THIS YOU F’N FASCIST A**HOLE!” Click to watch.
4. Union thug: “Leave us alone or we’re coming for you.”
Raw footage, shot on the steps of the Michigan State Capitol by a member of our Citizen Watchdog team, shows brutish labor leaders engaging in the tired practices that have marked union protests for decades. Chants. Bullhorns. Public intimidation of any person without union credentials. Wait, is that Jimmy Hoffa in frame 6?
6. Lee Stranahan via TwitchyTeam:
“Violent Mob Destroys AFP Tent in Lansing, Michigan Protest.”
7. Steven Crowder punched, threatened, mobbed while trying to protect AFP tent and activists:
8. From Thomas LaDuke via Nice Deb, more scary video at the AFP tent:
“There will be blood. There will be repercussions..” – Michigan State House Democrat Douglas Geissblog comments powered by Disqus
Damn it feels good to be a Clinton: Ted Cruz ad offers a glimpse behind the Office Space at Hillary HQ
February 12, 2016 03:20 PM by Doug Powers
Shades of Grayson: How big of a hypocritical weasel do you have to be for Harry Reid to call you ‘disgraceful’?
February 12, 2016 01:24 PM by Doug Powers
‘Careful what you ask for,’ socialist-style: NH delegate count gives Bernie Sanders his dream of ‘fairness’
February 11, 2016 07:47 AM by Doug Powers
February 10, 2016 07:58 AM by Doug Powers
NH watch: Optimistic Sanders supporters sing about having ‘somebody to lean on’ (a primary open thread); Updated
February 9, 2016 09:29 AM by Doug Powers