New tone, same as the old tone, part 999,999,999.
1.”Watch as an individual in a hard hat throws an object at Michigan State Police Troopers trying to retrieve a supporter of the Freedom to Work legislation from the hostile crowd.”
2. “Union thug cursing and threatening just before they rushed & tore down the tent.” Thug shouts: “FREEDOM OF SPEECH THIS YOU F’N FASCIST A**HOLE!” Click to watch.
4. Union thug: “Leave us alone or we’re coming for you.”
Raw footage, shot on the steps of the Michigan State Capitol by a member of our Citizen Watchdog team, shows brutish labor leaders engaging in the tired practices that have marked union protests for decades. Chants. Bullhorns. Public intimidation of any person without union credentials. Wait, is that Jimmy Hoffa in frame 6?
6. Lee Stranahan via TwitchyTeam:
“Violent Mob Destroys AFP Tent in Lansing, Michigan Protest.”
7. Steven Crowder punched, threatened, mobbed while trying to protect AFP tent and activists:
8. From Thomas LaDuke via Nice Deb, more scary video at the AFP tent:
“There will be blood. There will be repercussions..” – Michigan State House Democrat Douglas Geissblog comments powered by Disqus
December 13, 2012 10:17 AM by Doug Powers
December 11, 2012 11:05 AM by Michelle Malkin
December 12, 2012 10:43 AM by Michelle Malkin
September 14, 2012 04:51 PM by Doug Powers
Report: Non-union utility crews turned away from NJ; plus background on the IBEW protection racket; Update: Denials
November 2, 2012 02:34 AM by Michelle Malkin