Mediation deal reached with San Diego Mayor Bob Filner

By Doug Powers  •  August 22, 2013 12:01 PM

null

The number of women accusing the man who is definitely not a former colleague of Nancy Pelosi has reached 18, and San Diego Mayor Bob Filner still refuses to step down. However, a mediation deal has been reached:

An agreement has been reached with San Diego Mayor Bob Filner after three days of mediation, the city attorney told reporters Wednesday.

City Attorney Jan Goldsmith said details of the proposed deal would remain confidential until they are presented to the City Council in a private meeting Friday at 1 p.m. (4 p.m. ET).
[…]
So far, 18 women have come forward to say that Filner acted inappropriately, with accusations ranging from one woman’s claim that the mayor gave her “tush a pat,” to another woman’s assertion that he “put me in what I guess now is the famous headlock.”

There are unconfirmed reports that the meeting was going well until Filner motorboated the mediator.

If the deal includes a Filner resignation I fully expect him to move to New York City, run for office there and add some much needed class to the Big Apple political scene.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Republican War on Women™.

Commence victimization phase: HuffPo finds the terrible truth Hillary’s emails reveal

September 2, 2015 04:59 AM by Doug Powers

galley1

Plight of overworked Hillary employees finally exposed

Lincoln Chafee dooms candidacy after reminding DNC crowd he’s been scandal-free for 30 years

August 28, 2015 04:28 PM by Doug Powers

noyoudidnt

Final nail in campaign coffin driven

EO signed by Obama in 2009 could doom Hillary’s ‘classified email’ excuses, but at least Biden is smiling

August 26, 2015 05:05 AM by Doug Powers

hillarypresser

BS alarm dies from exhaustion

Total coincidence: Biden meets with Fauxcahontas; Hillary interrupts Hamptons vacation to campaign (Sunday open thread)

August 23, 2015 08:29 AM by Doug Powers

hillarybiden

Game change?

Categories: 2016 Campaign, Barack Obama, Corruption, Democrats, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden