Megyn Kelly vs. Rep. Frank Pallone on Obamacare: If you like your obfuscation, you can keep it

By Doug Powers  •  October 31, 2013 01:40 PM

I don’t post a lot of “interview” clips, but this video more closely resembles an attempted therapy session/intervention gone bad. The responses of Rep. Frank Pallone (D-Nile) are so ridiculous that this is one of the funnier attempted question & non-answer sessions I’ve seen in a while.

As near as I can tell, part of Pallone’s argument is “Obama didn’t lie when he said people could keep their policies, it’s just that the only people getting cancellation notices are the ones who bought policies there wasn’t demand for in the first place.” (Whuh?) And that’s one of his more logical arguments. Oh, and people losing their existing insurance plans because of government regulations is “capitalism,” or something. Click “play” to roll tape on the Cuckoo-Cam:

Pallone is dangerously close to being sued by Nathan Thurm for copyright infringement.

This sums up the interview nicely:

Thursday open thread: Hillary talks gun control in wake of Va. shootings; Pentagon conforms ISIS threat to match WH narrative

August 27, 2015 08:37 AM by Doug Powers

hillarychillin

Just chillin’ in Opportunist-ville

EO signed by Obama in 2009 could doom Hillary’s ‘classified email’ excuses, but at least Biden is smiling

August 26, 2015 05:05 AM by Doug Powers

hillarypresser

BS alarm dies from exhaustion

Obama torches 20,000 gallons of gas to warn that ‘fossil fuel interests’ are conspiring against ‘clean energy’

August 24, 2015 09:10 PM by Doug Powers

solyndra-obama-3-1

Because it worked so well the first time

Total coincidence: Biden meets with Fauxcahontas; Hillary interrupts Hamptons vacation to campaign (Sunday open thread)

August 23, 2015 08:29 AM by Doug Powers

hillarybiden

Game change?

Categories: 2016 Campaign, Barack Obama, Corruption, Democrats, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden