Wendy Davis keeps digging, Biden-style: Greg Abbott hasn’t ‘walked a day in my shoes’

By Doug Powers  •  January 21, 2014 11:03 PM

If Wendy Davis wasn’t a Democrat, she’d be this close to getting hit with a copyright infringement lawsuit from Joe Biden

Davis is trying to convince voters that “discrepancies” in her personal story are somehow the fault of the Greg Abbott campaign.

Abbott lost the use of his legs in 1984, which is why it’s absolutely amazing that the Davis campaign allowed this to happen:

Davis told the paper there were errors and the language for her biography “should be tighter.”

She later said in a statement: “I am proud of where I came from and I am proud of what I’ve been able to achieve through hard work and perseverance. And I guarantee you that anyone who tries to say otherwise hasn’t walked a day in my shoes.”

Proof-positive that a politician can become so engrossed in the campaign narrative that reality doesn’t kick in until well beyond the fail-safe point. The harsh lesson here being “live by the ‘personal hardship’ campaign style, die by the ‘personal hardship’ campaign style.”

I’ll drop it now, because to go any further might be considered sexist:

null

Fast Lerner: Subpoenaed tech guy who worked on Hillary’s private server says he’ll plead the 5th (sound familiar?)

September 2, 2015 08:07 PM by Doug Powers

drebin1

Nothing to hear here.

Commence victimization phase: HuffPo finds the terrible truth Hillary’s emails reveal

September 2, 2015 04:59 AM by Doug Powers

galley1

Plight of overworked Hillary employees finally exposed

With friends like these: Iran deputy foreign minister welcomes Harry Reid’s Senate filibuster intention

August 30, 2015 09:32 AM by Doug Powers

harryreid

For the filibuster before he was against it before he was for it again

Lincoln Chafee dooms candidacy after reminding DNC crowd he’s been scandal-free for 30 years

August 28, 2015 04:28 PM by Doug Powers

noyoudidnt

Final nail in campaign coffin driven