Wendy Davis keeps digging, Biden-style: Greg Abbott hasn’t ‘walked a day in my shoes’

By Doug Powers  •  January 21, 2014 11:03 PM

If Wendy Davis wasn’t a Democrat, she’d be this close to getting hit with a copyright infringement lawsuit from Joe Biden

Davis is trying to convince voters that “discrepancies” in her personal story are somehow the fault of the Greg Abbott campaign.

Abbott lost the use of his legs in 1984, which is why it’s absolutely amazing that the Davis campaign allowed this to happen:

Davis told the paper there were errors and the language for her biography “should be tighter.”

She later said in a statement: “I am proud of where I came from and I am proud of what I’ve been able to achieve through hard work and perseverance. And I guarantee you that anyone who tries to say otherwise hasn’t walked a day in my shoes.”

Proof-positive that a politician can become so engrossed in the campaign narrative that reality doesn’t kick in until well beyond the fail-safe point. The harsh lesson here being “live by the ‘personal hardship’ campaign style, die by the ‘personal hardship’ campaign style.”

I’ll drop it now, because to go any further might be considered sexist:

null

Smart Power™ update: Obama admin expresses ‘disgust’ at latest move by Iranian partners in peace

February 10, 2016 08:33 PM by Doug Powers

kerry9

State Dept. readying obligatory strongly worded letter, James Taylor

While the focus was on New Hampshire, SCOTUS knocked the teeth out of Obama’s Clean Power Plan

February 10, 2016 07:58 AM by Doug Powers

obamaskyrocket

Necessary skyrocketing of energy prices put on hold

Last-ditch Clinton strategy to win NH: Discredit Bernie Sanders by likening him to… the Clintons

February 8, 2016 08:11 PM by Doug Powers

billclinton

New winning strategy: Projection

Anti-Wall St. crusader Hillary Clinton explains accepting $675k from Goldman Sachs: ‘That’s what they offered’

February 3, 2016 09:43 PM by Doug Powers

hillary3

Progressive capitalism explained

Circle of life: Former attorney general appears in ad supporting Dem candidate under FBI investigation

February 3, 2016 07:48 AM by Doug Powers

holder3

Supreme Court Justice audition tape, take one!

Categories: Barack Obama, Corruption, Democrats, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, 2016 Campaign