Flashback: Chris Matthews and other enlightened geniuses mock Romney’s stance on Russia

By Doug Powers  •  March 3, 2014 11:55 AM

Looking back at the mockery of Mitt Romney (and Sarah Palin for that matter) for his position that Russia remained a geopolitical foe in the era of Hope & Change serves as good example of how embarrassing (and perhaps ultimately dangerous) it is when “media” lemmings blindly cling to the same administration-issued talking points no matter what.

This clip (via Instapundit) from 2012 has so much “wrong” in it that some of it might spill over while you’re watching it:

Chris Matthews: “I don’t know what decade this guy’s living.”

Cynthia Tucker, now a professor of journalism at the University of Georgia: “He [Romney] said something that is clearly dumb.”

Here’s my favorite:

HuffPo WH reporter Sam Stein: “His [Romney’s] statement deeply complicates U.S./Russia relations should Romney end up being president.”

Heaven forbid that should happen!

Thursday open thread: Hillary talks gun control in wake of Va. shootings; Pentagon conforms ISIS threat to match WH narrative

August 27, 2015 08:37 AM by Doug Powers

hillarychillin

Just chillin’ in Opportunist-ville

EO signed by Obama in 2009 could doom Hillary’s ‘classified email’ excuses, but at least Biden is smiling

August 26, 2015 05:05 AM by Doug Powers

hillarypresser

BS alarm dies from exhaustion

Obama torches 20,000 gallons of gas to warn that ‘fossil fuel interests’ are conspiring against ‘clean energy’

August 24, 2015 09:10 PM by Doug Powers

solyndra-obama-3-1

Because it worked so well the first time

Total coincidence: Biden meets with Fauxcahontas; Hillary interrupts Hamptons vacation to campaign (Sunday open thread)

August 23, 2015 08:29 AM by Doug Powers

hillarybiden

Game change?

Categories: 2016 Campaign, Barack Obama, Corruption, Democrats, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden