Kentucky Dem seeking US Senate seat in Washington: Washington Dems aren’t good for Kentucky

By Doug Powers  •  June 3, 2014 03:08 PM

Yesterday, President Obama instructed the EPA to make energy prices necessarily skyrocket in order to save the planet from the ravages of global warming climate change global climate disruption climate challenges. Obama’s move is supported by many Dems in Washington and elsewhere.

Democrat Alison Grimes, who is running against incumbent Sen. Mitch McConnell in Kentucky, says that the environmental policies pushed by Democrats in Washington are bad for the state, so voters should send a Democrat instead. Wait. What?

“President Obama’s new EPA rule is more proof that Washington isn’t working for Kentucky. Coal keeps the lights on in the Commonwealth, providing a way for thousands of Kentuckians to put food on their tables. When I’m in the U.S. Senate, I will fiercely oppose the President’s attack on Kentucky’s coal industry because protecting our jobs will be my number one priority.”

Grimes thinks that policies pushed by Washington, DC Dems are so bad for Kentucky that on Thursday she’s holding a fundraiser with Harry Reid. Bonus points: It’s in Washington, DC.

Thursday open thread: Hillary talks gun control in wake of Va. shootings; Pentagon conforms ISIS threat to match WH narrative

August 27, 2015 08:37 AM by Doug Powers

hillarychillin

Just chillin’ in Opportunist-ville

EO signed by Obama in 2009 could doom Hillary’s ‘classified email’ excuses, but at least Biden is smiling

August 26, 2015 05:05 AM by Doug Powers

hillarypresser

BS alarm dies from exhaustion

Obama torches 20,000 gallons of gas to warn that ‘fossil fuel interests’ are conspiring against ‘clean energy’

August 24, 2015 09:10 PM by Doug Powers

solyndra-obama-3-1

Because it worked so well the first time

Total coincidence: Biden meets with Fauxcahontas; Hillary interrupts Hamptons vacation to campaign (Sunday open thread)

August 23, 2015 08:29 AM by Doug Powers

hillarybiden

Game change?

Categories: 2016 Campaign, Barack Obama, Corruption, Democrats, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden