Sold Out: How High-Tech Billionaires & Bipartisan Beltway Crapweasels Are Screwing America’s Best & Brightest Workers
If you liked my first book Invasion in 2002 exposing America’s illegal immigration/national security crisis…
…and if you liked my 2009 book Culture of Corruption, which blew the lid off Obama and his Beltway cronies…
then you will NOT want to miss my latest, hard-hitting investigative work published by Mercury Ink/Simon & Schuster:
My co-author John Miano, a software engineer-turned American tech workers’ advocate/attorney, and I dive deep into the foreign guest-worker racket fueled by cheap labor-addicted Silicon Valley CEOs and their water-carriers on Capitol Hill.
· We name the names of the corrupt crapweasels in both parties who are selling out American workers.
· We trace the high-tech money trail and expose the shady front groups spreading lies and panic about a mythical “shortage” of American high-skilled workers.
· We explain how special interest lobbyists and bureaucrats eroded American worker protections in federal law.
· And we expose the backroom immigration deals and legislatives payoffs that are sabotaging our best and brightest workers.
You’ve undoubtedly read about — or maybe even experienced yourself — the scandalous layoffs of tens of thousands of U.S. tech workers who’ve been forced to train their lower-wage, less-skilled replacements mostly from India.
As our book excerpt printed in the NYPost this weekend spotlights, it happened at Disney. Southern California Edison. Toys ‘R Us. Intel. Cisco. Harley-Davidson. Bank of America. Best Buy. Siemens. Dun and Bradstreet. Pfizer. And so many more.
Coercing American workers to dig their own graves to make way for cheap foreign workers on the payrolls of the world’s largest offshore outsourcing companies is a primary feature, not just an aberrant bug of the so-called H-1B visa program, which turns 25 years old this month.
Yet, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, and even Ted Cruz all support massive expansions of these outsourcing visas demanded by Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Michael Bloomberg, and the open-borders establishment!
John and I bring you inside documents and harrowing stories of the heroes and villains in the battle to put America’s high-skilled workers first.
We show you:
· How Barack Obama’s stealthy executive amnesties are granting hundreds of thousands of work permits not only to illegal aliens, but also to low-wage foreign tech workers and their spouses with little monitoring, no wage protections, no payment of Social Security taxes, and no requirement for employers to demonstrate labor market shortages;
· How Microsoft wined and dined the Bush administration to expand the foreign worker supply through administrative fiat to circumvent public disclosure and congressional debate;
· How Hillary Clinton lured Indian offshore sourcing powerhouse Tata to New York in a phony bid to create American jobs (only 10 were produced), while the company was petitioning to import more than 1,600 Indian workers on H-1B visas;
· How Facebook has spent tens of millions of dollars lobbying for immigration liberalization and worked with GOP Sen. Orrin Hatch to make it even easier to fire American workers and replace them with lower-wage temporary foreign substitutes;
· How American tech worker Jay Palmer blew the whistle on discrimination, fraud, and abuse by Indian offshore outsourcing giant Infosys in the face of death threats against him and his family (“Just leave your not wanted here hope your journey brings you death stupid America,” one message said) and won the largest civil settlement ($34 million) ever in an immigration case;
· How Boeing exploited the B-1 business/tourist visa program as an end-run around H-1B requirements to bring hundreds of cheap Russian engineers to work at its Seattle headquarters;
· How the F-1 foreign student visa program (which has no cap) has morphed into another huge cheap foreign worker pipeline and is plagued by fraudulent visa and diploma mills run by corrupt school officials;
· How Harry Reid, Terry McAuliffe, Haley Barbour, South Dakota economic development con artists, and Hollywood studios have exploited the corrupt EB-5 cash-for-green cards scheme;
· How Big Businesses who support amnesty and H-1B visa expansions push Common Core to perpetuate the myth of an American tech worker crisis—and to cynically manufacture an American talent deficit with the world;
· How my co-author John Miano and other American workers are fighting the corporate and government sellouts in court—and winning; and
· Where the 2016 candidates stand and what pro-American immigration reform really looks like.
If you are a high-skilled worker who wants to be heard…
If you have kids or grandkids who aspire to work in science, technology, engineering, or math…
If you are fed up with both parties and want ammunition on how to fight the donorist class that is destroying the American Dream…
John and I will be on TV and radio all this week to talk about our work. I’ll keep you posted here on our appearances. Today, we’ll be on The Blaze radio (11:00am Eastern) and TV with Glenn Beck (sometime in the 5pm Eastern hour). Tonight, I’ll join Megyn Kelly on Fox News (sometime in the 9pm Eastern hour).
Special note: On Thursday, we’ll be at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. for a forum graciously hosted by the Center for Immigration Studies and moderated by Mark Krikorian. Joining us will be Leo Perrero, one of the American IT workers fired by Disney and required to train their foreign replacements.
I am thankful for your readership of all my work over the years, but am especially grateful for everything you can do to help support SOLD OUT. We need you to help us spread the word and educate your friends, family, neighbors, and political representatives. Knowledge is power!blog comments powered by Disqus
March 21, 2017 11:01 PM by Michelle Malkin
March 21, 2017 08:57 PM by Doug Powers
March 15, 2017 07:44 AM by Michelle Malkin
March 8, 2017 06:52 AM by Michelle Malkin
Of course: Public schools to close due to ‘Day Without Women’ protest, Betsy DeVos still expected to show up for work
March 7, 2017 10:10 AM by Doug Powers